Guilin Central Hostel, Guilin, China
3rd Aug 2013

Nice place to chill out.

Thank you for your review! We're glad you found a nice place to chill! =) Team Backstreet

31st Jul 2013

Could do with Western toilets in every bathroom not just down stairs. Bathrooms could also do with being bigger, more showers and more room around the sinks/mirrors. When I was there it did not have the party atmosphere I expected from the name of the hostel. I was a bit disappointed. Apart from that everything else was spot on. Cool building and amazing staff that will help you with anything!

365 Inn, Beijing, China
26th Jul 2013

This a great hostel!! The bar is amazing. Long tables so its easy to socialise with other travelers and the drinks were cheap. The dorm is really cool, the beds are comfy and there are sofas to sit and chill out on. The only thing letting this place down is that there are no lockers in the dorm. There are some lockers in reception but they are very small and wouldnt fit my lap top in. I gave my laptop to the staff behind the desk and they looked after it for me but it wasn't locked away.