Location Canada, Gender Female, Age 31

Camino Verde Hostel and B&B, Monteverde, Costa Rica
3rd Jan 2015

We really enjoyed our stay here, the staff (especially Jose) were all incredibly helpful and welcoming. Jose sat down with us upon check in, pointed out various "must sees/dos" on a map of the town, and aided us in making bookings for the various activities. A lovely facility, right in town, we would definitely stay here again, and recommend it to others.

Melrose Hotel, Pamukkale, Turkey
8th Oct 2013

This was a lovely place to stay. The rooms were great, the breakfast was the best we had and it had a buzzing atmosphere even being there out of the main tourist season. The staff gave great advice and helped us organize our days. I highly recommend this place.

Costa Blu Bodrum, Bodrum, Turkey
5.7
4th Oct 2013

This place could have been lovely, but we clearly went out of season and it was pretty much a ghost town and the lack of use showed. It didn't cater well for travellers, and seems to be more designed as a holiday spot for Turkish travellers. It was difficult to get around as it was much further from Bodrum than we expected. If travelling as a backpacker I would not recommend it.

Guven Cave Hostel, Goreme, Turkey
1st Oct 2013

We loved our stay here and were sad to leave. The staff were so welcoming and couldn't have been more helpful. It was a lovely place, great rooms and a fantastic breakfast. I would love to return to Cappadoccia and will stay here again.

Big Apple Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
7.7
28th Sep 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here and have booked to return at the end of our trip. The staff were friendly and welcoming, the rooms were nice for what you paid. The bathrooms are not the best, the showers leak and the lighting is terrible. However, the roof top terrace and breakfast were fantastic! I would definitely recommend this place.

7.4
26th Dec 2012

I really enjoyed my stay here, it's a little out of the City, but it's right near the subway line so easy to get around. The hostel was very clean, and had a nice atmosphere to it. It was a great sociable place. I would stay here again.

Tchaikovsky Hostel, Split, Croatia
1st Oct 2012

This hostel was the best I have stayed in, I ended up extending my stay. The staff were lovely, and so helpful, offering day tours, and great restaurant advice. The rooms were great, having the privacy curtain, night light and lockers, made such a difference, and made the place feel slightly more homely. A fantastic hostel, I would highly recommend it and will stay here again if I find myself in Split again!