Reviews: Venetia12

Location: Greece, Gender: Female, Age: 23

Astor Museum Inn

We enjoyed our stay there! Location is great, stuff is friendly, and rooms even though are a bit stuffy, they're nice. Bathrooms, in each floor, are clean with nice hot water. Kitchen is good. I'll choose to stay here again if I ever come back in London.

• 17th May 2014

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

I spend 5 nights there and I had a great time! Location is just near the city center(about 10 min by foot from the metro station). Rooms are nice (even though the 6-bed has no lockers inside),bed lights, free sheets and comfy beds. Make sure to grab the free dinner every-night and the free walking tour too! Grab one/two/three beers at the bar downstairs (through the Happy-hour)! would stay there again!

• 19th Apr 2014

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

I spend 4 nights there. Rooms are comfy and bathrooms are clean! During the day you'll see more 'older' people.Although during the nights the common room is full of youths! Just grab a beer from the Bar downstairs :) Overall, It's good for the price (we're talking about Oslo!). WiFi everywhere. Location is also good (around 10 min walking from the Center).

• 15th Apr 2014

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

A nice, clean with good vibes hostel, 10 min walking from the central station. Rooms and showers are clean and comfy, stuff is helpful and it's nice that they offer free pasta and other freebies. Common room and kitchen is a nice place to meet fellow travelers :)

• 10th Apr 2014

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

Ι only stayed there for a few hours so I can't say many about the hostel. But the stuffed seemed very friendly, my room was nice, warm and quite, and bathroom was clean. Also the location is great, near to the main train station and 10-15 minutes from Marienplatz!

• 2nd Jan 2014
  • Greece

Spend new year's there, the room was very spacious and beds were comfy. There are seperate showers for females which is good :) . Its location is also really good, near to the central station, restaurants, and mini market. I was pretty lucky to find some cool people to hang out with.

• 30th Dec 2013
  • Greece

hi there. thx for the feedback. safe travells, yoho team :)

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

Spend 5 nights there. I stayed in the rainbow room, (each room has a name) and I love it because it was colorful! Bed bunks are a bit higher than normal though. They offer breakfast and pub crawls. Location is about 10-min walk from central station.

• 10th Oct 2013
  • Greece

Stayed there for 3 nights... Perfect location if you are there just for the Oktoberfest! It's also near a train station so it's easy to move around. With a 10-min walk to the center. Stuff is great, rooms are nice and clean. See you at Oktoberfest 2014 :)

• 27th Sep 2013

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I stayed there for 2 nights at 14-th bed dorm. I really liked the room, it was clean and spacious with 3 bathrooms. Breakfast was nice on the terrace overlooking the bosporus. The only downside was that the common area upstairs was turned a bit loudly at night. Other than that I would come back soon!

• 11th Sep 2013

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

I loved this hostel, location is excellent, stuff was great. I stayed at the 6-dorm room that included air-continioning, lockers, and balcony. Also breakfast is included, and you can have 3-course meal w/ 3 drinks for just 10 euros. Also you get a free shot and a free walking tour. I would stay there again for sure!

• 10th Jul 2013

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

It was my second time at Wombat's. Excellent location, (right next to main train station/metro/supermarket etc) big, clean and sunny rooms, all-you-can-eat breakfast for just under 4 euros. Hopefully I will come back again :)

• 16th May 2013
  • Greece

It's my second time at "le village" and hopefully not the last! We stayed in a twin bedroom, faced the street (not the church this time). Location is excellent, next to metro, although be careful of pickpockets (like in the rest of the city). Free breakfast is always a plus. (croissants,baguettes, jam, coffee,chocolate,cereals etc). It's also great if you're traveling solo.

• 7th May 2013

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

Spend a night there. Location is excellent, near the train station, supermarkets etc. I wasn't bothered that is in red light district. Stuff are ok, rooms are nice and they offer a free breakfast. Free wifi, works also in the rooms.

• 3rd May 2013

High Street Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Spend 2 nights there. Location is very good near to everything you need. Rooms are warm but a bit stuffy and the beds are not very comfy. Big downside that there are NO plugs in the rooms! -you can find them only at the hallways and at common areas- And wifi isn't working at the rooms. Bathrooms are clean. They also offer a breakfast for a small amount of money.

• 27th Apr 2013

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Stayed for 4 nights. Location is great. Near to trinity college/ temple bar and everything you need. Rooms are clean and comfy. Common room is cool. And free breakfast is always a plus. Loved my stay there. I'll come back again someday!

• 23rd Apr 2013

Hobo Bear Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

Very good hostel. Excellent location,(no need to use tram to get around) Nice kitchen,Free simple breakfast every day.WiFi in the rooms, Felt like home :) The only con was that the common room closes at 12 and the 'noisy' travelers can't let you sleep because they gather at the kitchen which is next to the rooms.

• 14th Feb 2013

Campanella3

Rome, Italy

We loved our stay there. Owners are very friendly and they tell you the all information that you need! Room was warm and cozy. We felt like we are home! Ivan & Antonella grazie molto! A presto!

• 25th Nov 2012
  • Greece

I adored my staying at Le Village. Cool place just one minute from the subway, very friendly stuff. I loved the view of the Basilica from my window. I met some really cool people there. Breakfast was good even it was only until 9.30a.m. I would definitely come back to Paris next year and I would definitely stay in Le Village. Thanks for everything!

Hostel was in an excellent location. Dorms were clean, and the hostel has a nice vibe. Kitchen facilities are also pretty good.

• 22nd Sep 2012

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

I stayed in the 6 bed dorm which was too small. Bathroom was very good and big in the other hand. 7-8 minutes from the tube station but there is a bus stop just outside of the hostel. There is no elevator/lift, so be prepared if you are having too heavy luggages. I liked the balcony. A nice place to chill ;-)

• 21st Sep 2012

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

I loved my staying in Hello hostel. Location just one minute from the metro, clean, big rooms, free breakfast and friendly stuff. The only con was the cold water in the showers. I would stay there again for sure!

• 18th Sep 2012

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

A nice and a clean place to stay.I loved the location of this hostel. Breakfast is simple but very good. Definitely a party and social hostel. Met some really cool people there. I would stay there again!

• 14th Sep 2012

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Hostel is good for the price. Rooms are nice and clean. Location is a bit far from center though. But there is a tram station 2 blocks away. Also there is a cool bar downstairs where you can meet fellow travelers.

• 24th May 2012

L' Imbarcadero

Venice, Italy

Very good hostel. Stuff is very cool, met some nice people there. Breakfast is average but excellent. Rooms and Bathrooms are very clean. Also the location of this hostel is very convenient.

• 25th Mar 2012

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel. The location is close to the subway , grocery stores, etc. The stuff is the best. Angel has so funny and he's very helpful ! We also enjoyed the free dinner every night. You can meet people very easily and it's very good if you travel alone. Definitely gonna stay there again!

• 18th Nov 2011

Flying Backpackers

Tallinn, Estonia

Definitely one of the coolest hostels :-) So warm and friendly. And the location is perfect! You're gonna love it!

• 25th Aug 2011

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

It's a very nice hostel to stay. Stuff was friendly.Take the change of the free-tour!

• 30th Apr 2011

Lollis Homestay

Dresden, Germany

Great place to meet new people and have fun. Definitely gonna live there again!

• 28th Apr 2011