8.0
15th Oct 2013

I always stay at this hostel when I'm in London, it's in such a convenient spot, and with 24 hour reception, can always accommodate me. We had a 24 hour travel day and arrived at the hostel at almost 3am, got checked in and straight to bed. London is getting cold, and my boyfriend said the duvet was like a big warm marshmallow. The bar is nice and the breakfast is super basic but you can eat as much as you like. My only problem is there aren't really enough showers!!

Dubrovnik Backpackers Club, Dubrovnik, Croatia
3rd Sep 2012

I had the most amazing stay here, the family is wonderful and so helpful, I felt terrible waking them up early to take me to the airport! I met a great bunch of travellers here too, which definitely influences your experience! They do various day trips that I wish I'd had time to go on, but there's always next time ;) The location is a bus ride away from town, but I think most places are, and the bus stop was literally a minute away. Love love loved staying here - and breakfast was divine :)

B&B Three Turtles Hostel, Split, Croatia
27th Aug 2012

This place was amazing! I felt welcome as soon as I arrived, the owner showed me interesting places to visit on the map & my bed in case I wanted to sleep,as I'd arrived at 8.30am.They were very tidy & we had a large locker each. The hostel is in a great location,took 5 minutes or so to walk down to the palace or a bit longer to the beaches. The owner and his father-in-law gave us local wine and we talked for hours, and my 2nd night there the owner cooked us a yum dinner. Definitely recommended!