• Australia,
Downtown-Lodge, Grindelwald, Switzerland
4th Oct 2012

I dunno, it's a decent hostel, I guess...

Dear guest Thank you for your feedback but I don't think that your private stuff belongs to our rating because we are not part of your private life. Thanks for your understanding! Good luck for you and kind regards, Roswitha (Hostel manager)

• Australia,
Respau Eco Hostel, Como, Italy
8.0
3rd Oct 2012

Fo shiz ma niz! Dis be de bangin est hostel dere is, yo. Word to your moms. Yo Shaniqwa! You owe me money, girl!

Ostello Corniglia, Cinque Terre, Italy
4.0
24th Sep 2012

How was my stay? The hostel itself is reasonably clean and modern, unfortunately it's let down by the staff. All 3 that I saw during my stay were surly and unhelpfull. I returned afyer lunch one day to put my phone on the charger only to be asked by Mama "where do you think you're going?" (they're closed from 1 till 3). They standout, however, was the argument over using the bathroom half an hour after I checked out. They offered to call the police when I said this wasn't very hospitable.

Casa Rovai Guest House, Florence, Italy
7.7
23rd Sep 2012

Nice. Big rooms, old-world feel. Friendly staff and owner. Clean. Be warned though, every time you roll over in bed it will make a noise like a gunshot. Probably not for honeymooners.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
Giovanni's Home, Naples, Italy
7.7
12th Sep 2012

Giovanni is most wonderfull and hospital man! He is giving free map to me on arrival. All other hospitals i rest in charge me for even the air you breath! Also, he is most handsome and caring man. Unfortunately i am betrothed to western buisennes man who runs oil company in my country, but for this i would marry giovanni and provide him many strong fertile babbies.

Hostel of the Sun, Naples, Italy
11th Sep 2012

There were only 3 things I didn't like about this hostel: 1, Henrietta from reception had a boyfriend; 2, he was actually a cool guy, making it hard to dislike him - and I did try; and 3, one of the guys in my room decided to wack me in the face with a pillow at 4am because I was snoring. Of course, this lead to immediate and none-too-subtle threats of violence on my part, with the regrettable consequence of upsetting the English girls in the room. Hope your hearts have stopped fluttering, girls

• Australia, Male, 25-30
Living Cat's Hostel, Madrid, Spain
2nd Sep 2012

Excellent place. Big lockers in the rooms, bar downstairs. Good social scene but not too noisy at night. There was a girl staying in our room who could fit her whole fist in her mouth at once! Of course, this has nothing to do with the hostel, but I've been telling everyone.