It was a nice place. It was clean and the staff was cool. The staff plans different things like going out and stuff, so you always have something to do if you don't have any plans. I would go there again!

• 31st May 2014
  • Denmark

It was a nice place especially considering the price. I would go there again.

• 29th May 2014

Clock Inn Colombo

Colombo, Sri Lanka

I stayed in Clock Inn for two nights in one of their dorms. It is a very clean hostel and the showers were fine as well.

• 11th Aug 2013
  • Denmark

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at Clock Inn Colombo and hope to see you back again some time! Happy Travels!

FIAP Jean Monnet

Paris, France

We had booked a private room with bathroom. The room was clean and simple. It are not fancy in any way, but it will do. The bathroom was clean (but the shower head wasn't great). There were alot of school classes at the same time as us which of course mean a bit extra noise. The breakfast was very simpel. You can buy youself to a better breakfast (2 euros). The hostel is a bit far from everything, but there is a metro close by so it wasn't really a problem. I would go there again.

• 8th May 2013

Hostell Nikolla

Split, Croatia

It was a nice hostel. But they weren't ready for us as we arrive so we ended up waiting for a few hours. We got an apartment which was located 400 meters from the hostel, so we didn't have access to the internet. But the place was nice.

• 25th Aug 2012