Location: South Korea, Gender: Female, Age: 33

Hostel Van Gogh

San Jose, Costa Rica

The owner, David was excellent as other reviews. Hostel was clean, common area was huge, breakfast was basic; toasts and egg, tea or coffe. Bue I disliked that there is just one bathroom for female and one for male. Hostel has 3 dorms which can contain Max. 22 people and just 2 bathrooms seem not enough for me... and the worse problem is that people lock the door during taking a shower even bathroom has sperate toilet and shower booth. I think David better put "Don't lock the door" on the door.

Elbrus Home

Kathmandu, Nepal

The owner is really friendly, nice and helpful. He offen offered us Nepalian milk tea and there are also free candies all the time. The room is clean with nice balcony. Breakfast is also wonderful. We stayed 7 days in Elbrus Home and we loved the place!!

Day and Night Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

It was nice hostel with very helpful and kind staff. The room and kitchen were big enough and very clean.

HomePlus Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The hostel was really clean and staff were really nice and helpful. We stayed at the ensuit private room and they clean every day the bathroom in the room. We really enjoyed stay in Homeplus hostel.

Margareten Hostel

Vienna, Austria

The staffs were excellent. Really kind and nice. Wonderful people. and the breakfast was great. About 10 different kind of jam and toast, milk, coffee, serials... Only one thing I really hated was dirty bathroom and shower. Please, clean more often bathroom and shower, then your hostel will be perfect!!!!!!

Aston Hostel

Krakow, Poland

All the staffs were great. Really kind, friendly and nice. Room and bathroom were really clean. The only thing I didn't like was that our room and reception were in different floor that I had to go down 2 floors if I need something.. but the rest was perfect.

We arrived early morning so we had to wait till check in time because the beds were still busy but the guy let us to have breakfast and stay in the common area. Room and bathroom were clean. All the staff were friendly. I liked there!

Riad Baraka

Chefchaouen, Morocco

I really liked the hostel. just like the other reviews, the staff, Mother and Son were really nice and kind. The hostel was really beautiful and clean. Also the location was perfect. The only thing I didn't like was that I had to pay extra for using the heater. It was cold the room and I had to pay 40 DH/day for using it.

Hotel Vidale

Venice Mestre, Italy

D'amanda House

Cusco, Peru

As the other comment, there was lack of hot water. I had to wait for 15-20 minutes in the bathroom naked because the gas was gone and they had to bring it. Also I booked twin bed room ensuit but there was no room with private bathroom. We had to stay in 3 bed room with shared bathroom.