• Australia, Female, 18-24
Hostel Villa Skansi, Hvar, Croatia
21st Aug 2013

What a hostel of perfection! With every want, need and experience catered for, there is absolutely no way you can go wrong with villa skansi. The owners and staff couldn't be more welcoming and hospitable. Julia and co being the gorgeous owner of the hostel and Tom, the rocking life of the party will ensure that every night out ends with great stories ! Well be back for sure! Thank you for a fabulous week in Havar villa skansi! Gaby and Dana :)

• Australia, Female, 18-24
Kabul Party Hostel Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
5th Sep 2012

I am a single girl travelling alone and while at first I was slightly nervous, my stay at Kabul could not have turned out any better. Pub crawls and communal dinners followed by all night clubbing made it easy to meet people! Rate my Kabul stay as my favorite in all of Europe!! Kabul sits in the heart of the city and has a fantastic vibe! Would go back in a heart beat!! :)!!