Location: Indonesia, Gender: Female, Age: 27

London Eye Hostel

The good thing is they have big room where you can work on your laptop on the table or just sitting on the couch watching TV. The breakfast is until 9 AM, and close to that time, the kitchen lady will kick you out from that kitchen even though you are in the middle of eating your breakfast. Each bed has personal sockets but most of them are not working, so you cannot charge anything if other beds are full.

• 30th May 2014

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

No free breakfast but there is cafe downstairs serves good food with reasonable price. The room and shower room are clean and comfy. Location is very good if you want a night out in London. Also, easy access to other location in London, close to important bus lines, and close to Liverpool Street station.

• 29th May 2014
  • Indonesia

Thanks for taking the time to review us!

Smart Camden Hostel

The receptionist is pain in the neck. The room is alright even though a little bit too small. The location is very good, around Camden Town.

• 28th May 2014
  • Indonesia

Hi Ria Thank you for your feedback, good Customer service is priority for us in Camden In, This Matter will be Investigated urgently. glad that You Enjoyed our Room and our great Location In Heart of Camden, And I would love to see you again In Camden In to have the chance to serve you again.

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

Location is between the city centre and coach station. Kitchen opens 24 hours where you can make a drink and sitting there working on your laptop or something. Room and shower room are clean. It is much better than the other hatters nearby (even though a little bit more expensive).

• 30th Mar 2014

The Forest Hostel

Jeju Island, South Korea

Good location. Big lounge for eating or just hang out. Clean room. Friendly owner.

• 24th Feb 2014
  • Indonesia

Location is very good! Across Shepherd Bush station (central line and overground), the bus stop also just near the hostel where you can go to central easily. Breakfast is good. Big common room with big TV screen.

• 21st Jan 2014
  • Indonesia

Dear Guest, we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. See you soon!

The room is too crowded with 3-level bunk beds. The breakfast is lousy. The common room is good. The price is very good, the cheapest hostel I found in London. Near the DLR station and bus stop.

• 19th Jan 2014

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

The location is really good, nearby you can find many restaurants, bars, shops, supermarket, post office, etc. Also, near 2 metro stations. The staffs are friendly and helpful. Good breakfast. Nice room and shower room. I recommend this hostel!

• 7th Jan 2014
  • Indonesia

Hello and we thank you for your feedback. It is very pleasant to hear you were both nicely welcomed by our staff and our neighbourhood (full of wonders)!We would certainly love to have you back.

Ciak Hostel

Rome, Italy

Location is good. Staffs are really poor. They aren't really helpful, and also not friendly. Also, sometimes they were making out at the kitchen table. There is also the lady, I am not sure the owner or manager or something, I asked about the taxi, and something that maybe left at the room, the answer always "no idea". Also, when I asked about the transportation to the airport, they didn't give the correct information. But, plus side, they have free pasta or wine sometimes!

• 2nd Jan 2014

Generator Venice

Venice, Italy

The location is across the main island, so need water taxi to go anywhere, but it is not a problem if you buy unlimited day travel card. The view from the hostel is amazing. The room, not spacious but it is good, and we have our own big locker under the bed. The room is very hot by the way, with the heating system. The dining room and leisure room is very good. No free breakfast, but they have restaurant and cafe which is also good. Recommended!

• 30th Dec 2013

Scream House

Milan, Italy

It's like a ghost house from outside. Inside also has the dark atmosphere. However, the hostel is clean. No breakfast. Anyway, it's the cheapest hostel I could get, and it's not bad for Milan price I guess. The lady there, maybe the owner also really nice and friendly.

• 27th Dec 2013

Equity Point Madrid

Madrid, Spain

I stayed on this chain hostel the one located in London before, and it was perfect. However, this one in Madrid was very different. Feels like staying in a old hotel, I mean the building and the furniture inside. The staffs are very very NOT friendly (not all, but most of them). Also, when we wanted to use the hairdryer, they did not have it anymore. When I wanted to do my laundry and bought the detergent, they did not have anymore also. No WI-FI inside room. Location is perfect!

• 23rd Dec 2013

Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

The staffs are really friendly and helpful. The toilet and shower room are clean. They have clean kitchen. Comfortable living room for hang out and watch TV or play video games. Nice dining room. Nice terrace. And, BREAKFAST FOR ALL DAY LONG.

• 16th Dec 2013

Everton Hostel

Liverpool, England

The window at my room was broken, and it's really hard to close, and cannot be closed properly, same thing happened with the bathroom's window. It was annoying because it was cold at that time. The staffs were friendly. The location is not really in the city center, but you can take bus (the bus stop is just across the street), or walk for about 40-45 minutes. Breakfast was nice, and also, the common room was comfortable.

• 2nd Nov 2013

Globe Backpackers Plymouth

Plymouth, England

The room is not so comfortable. The bathroom is clean. The common room is very cold. The location is very good!

• 19th Oct 2013

Pobi Hostel

Busan, South Korea

The room and shower room is good. The staffs are friendly. However, once, I did a laundry (gave it to the staff and they would do for you for 5,000 won), and when the next day I asked for my laundry, it turned out it's still on the drying machine and not even dry yet.

• 20th Aug 2013

Hunny Hostel Jakarta

Jakarta, Indonesia

The location is good, near the trans jakarta bus terminal, easy to go anywhere. The staffs are friendly. Too bad the shower room that has hot shower is only one and it is outside the room.

• 7th Jun 2013

Equity Point London

The staffs are really really friendly. From all the hostels I stayed in UK, this is the hostel that really care about the guests. I recommend this hostel to people who want to stay in London. Also, the location is near Paddington station, and near to downtown.

• 30th May 2013

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

The room is spacious with big locker for each person. The shower rooms and toilet also clean. They have own bar downstairs, and the kitchen and dining room also good. The staff also friendly. The location is very good.

• 1st Apr 2013

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

The room is okay. I like the dining room, spacious enough for all guests, and the kitchen is small but not bad. Good location!

• 25th Mar 2013
  • Indonesia

Thanks for your comments and review!! Glad you liked our huge common area- we have several large tables, free tea, coffee and toast (all day) pool and darts, and great music (if you don't agree, just come to reception and you can tell us what you want to listen too!!!) Hope to see you again, at Hatters Manchester!

The Seaview

Blackpool, England

This is a new place when I got in, my friend and I were the only guest at that time. The living room is so nice, however the room is so small (double private), but it is okay. The owner is really friendly, and he made us breakfast and tea. The atmosphere was really good. I like this place. The location is also very good, very near to pleasure beach.

• 24th Mar 2013

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

The room is okay, with not-so-clean shower rooms. The dining room for breakfast is big and spacious. The kitchen also big enough.

• 22nd Mar 2013

Birmingham Central Backpackers

Birmingham, England

The staff didn't serve well. When we and other guest want to check-in, they were still talking to each other, and we were asked to wait for 15 minutes, we waited, and then it seemed that it could be longer than 15 minutes while I also need to go somewhere, so we decided to go first and check-in when we're back. Also, when we asked something, they didn't answer nicely and clearly. I booked a twin-room, the room is pretty okay. Oh, good location.

• 21st Mar 2013

Clink78

Some of the staffs, please be more friendly and helpful. About the cleanliness, sometimes the shower room and toilet are not clean. I was surprised that we have to pay for the facilities such wi-fi, locker, or towel. However, I like the breakfast and the kitchen. Oh, once when I checked in at night, they didn't clean the bed yet :(

• 28th Jan 2013

Seoul Base Camp

Seoul, South Korea

You do want to stay at this hostel, and the staffs are amazing!!!

• 17th Jan 2013

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I'll be back here on my next visit to KL.

• 23rd Oct 2012