Youth Hostel Meetingpoint

Amsterdam, Netherlands

pros: very good location, good value of money, comfy and noiseless bunk, good bar cons: very noisy locker (it's a barrel made of steel), noisy street the rest is average

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

pros: breakfast, lunch and dinner included, good mattress, silent bunk, good location, good pub crawl but i don't think it worth 10 euros without any drink included and any discount, good tips of where to go in the city, good bar, easy to make new friends. con: very rude tour guide cursing the guests, every time drunk people making noise during the entire night, they take you to bad nightclubs, really sh!t music on the common area during the entire night (only hip-hop and dubstep).

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

nothing special about this hostel. pros: good breakfast, big common area, comfortable beds, very good location, easy to find cons: no locker room to leave your luggage on the last day, too big hostel (difficult to meet new people), no curtains on the shower so the floor gets totally wet average: too expensive for everything offered.

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)

Brussels, Belgium

This hostel has nothing better than others pros: the bar and the map they gave me. cons: everything smelling like sewer, cannot regulate water temperature on shower, smelly room (I think hostels smells like this because there is no ventilation and rooms are full of smelly socks, some rooms are in a different building without lockers, shower and toilets are in a different level than my room. expensive for the price obs: many kids (16 and 17 from belgium and germany)

The Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

pros: cheap hostel with good quality in general, good kitchen, adapters for the plugs, easy to find, nice staff always smiling and talking to everybody, good common area. cons: common area closed after 22:00 (I think), very uncomfortable bed

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

too expensive for new year's eve but every place is that expensive (50 euros per night) pros: close to the main attractions, friendly staff, nice hostel with pool to play, chill out area and a bar. cons: uncomfortable and noisy bunks, not so hot shower (maybe because many people were showering at the same time), too big hostel (I prefer smaller ones, easier to meet people)

The MadHouse Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

pros: you go to parties every time with the people from the hostel, meet very nice people, good shower, cheap beer. cons: the guys from the hostel just give attention for the girls (not that I want their attention but, you know what I mean), smelly room

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

This hostel is really big and there are many people. The bar is nice and good to meet someone. The common area is nice but it's incredible how people like to spend a lot of time on their computer on the internet. The bed is comfortable but my bunk was reaaaally noisy. I told it to the guy from the reception and he said the prob will be solved. It's good to tell the staff when something is wrong, not only post a review complaining, they have to know what's wrong to make it better.

The 4You Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Nice hostel, comfortable beds, good staff, met some nice people on the bar, played pool with them, big space at the lockers, very good breakfast. The only problem was only 1 bathroom with 3 showers and 2 toilets for the entire floor and i had to wait sometimes.

Montenegro Hostel Budva

Budva, Montenegro

One of the best hostels!! had a great time with them, the staff helped me a lot, I was sitting on the outside talking with friends and drinking beer which made the atmosphere just special. Thank you guys!

Montenegro Hostel

Kotor, Montenegro

This was one of the best hostels of my travel, seriously. I really had a great time there, thank you guys. The location is perfect, good mattress (very important), shower is ok, best staff ever, they helped me with more than what I wanted, I went to a little show with one of them!

Little Big House

Thessaloniki, Greece

This hostel was very nice. The staff helped me a lot! The only problem was the location (on the hill, a little far from the city). It's very easy to find, it's behind an old house. The signals are not so easy to find, just be a little cautious.

Caveland

Santorini, Greece

One of the best hostels I stayed on my life! Very beautiful, nice people, Ben, you're nice guy, thanks for everything, nice pool, nice neighborhood, nice dogs, everything!

Fantasia Hotel

Kos, Greece

I stayed on a 4 bed room but I just payed 20 bucks because I think that the system between the hotel and the actual room availability is different. It had everything I needed but the girl from reception had to come from the other hostel (the other one that appears on the website on Kos).

A Scalinatella

Amalfi, Italy

This hostel is part of the city. It has the same vibe as the city. It's actually on a village 15 minutes walk from Amalfi but it's great, I had a great time there and the staff is really helpful, great people. The only problem is that the walls don't reach the ceiling and I woke a person when I had to leave at 5 in the morning from another room and you can hear everything on the other side of the wall.

Zebra Hostel

Milan, Italy

made some good friends there because of the facilities. I'd stay there if I'd go back to Milano

Glad to read that ;) hope to host you soon again!! Zebra Hostel Staff

Zebra Hostel

Milan, Italy

This hostel was really great! The breakfast, the reception (although there is a lady who don't speak english), everything. There was something that might disturb people from a certain room because to go to the bathroom you gotta pass through this room. Otherwise it's very cool.

hello and thanks for the comment, the lady at the front desk who does not speak English supports the receptionist to manage and organize the work but there's always a receptionist with an excellent english that stay at the reception with her ! Cheers, Zebra hostel Staff :)

This hostel has nothing. Very difficult to meet people, there was a guy sleeping on my bed and when I asked him to leav, I think he slept on the ground because all the others beds where occupied and I didn't see him leaving.