Mystic Jaisalmer

Jaisalmer, India

I stayed in the dorm room which was clean. Great view of the old town and only a few minutes walk away. I was disappointed with the mystic 2 day 1 night camel safari. It is considerably more expensive than other companies. We were told we would be going to remote villages and see more than the usual tours but most of the camel ride was through a wind farm and the 3 villages only a few km away. The dancing in evening not worth 500R. Food and guide good but look at other options for better value.

• 4th Mar 2014

Zostel Jaipur Hostel

Jaipur, India

Nice to see a hostel in Jaipur and staff very helpful. A nice place to meet other travellers. Good wifi and hot water. Shame that the kitchen was so dirty. It could make small improvements such as offering a map of the area and a pick up service from train station.

• 2nd Mar 2014

Hi there.. Thanks for mentioning the good aspects about Zostel like Staff, WiF and Hot Water. Well.. We are really apologetic to you for making you see the Kitchen in a dirty state. We had intetrnal issues in arranging sweeper that day and could not get the cleanliness up to standard. We also mention that we have started a free pick up facility and that should cater to negative point no. 2. Apologies again. We have improved a lot as can be seen by other comments. Cheers Zostel

Sagar Guest House

Varanasi, India

Poor value for money. I paid 400R for a very basic room, hard bed, an unclean bathroom and a shower that didn't work so I had a bucket bath. Wifi very unreliable and when working only available in reception area. Good location but I'm sure there are better guesthouses for the same money in local area.

• 28th Feb 2014

Moustache Hostel

New Delhi, India

A great place to meet other travellers. A safe location, hot showers, great wifi and very helpful staff.

• 19th Feb 2014