Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Hotel Majdas became my home away from home. What makes this place truly amazing are the people. Their characters and the pure dedication put into the business they treat more like a home are one of a kind. Majda's hospitality, kooky humour, and cooking skills will make you never want to leave. Bata's one man tour is a day which can not be missed and will never be forgotten. His unwavering energy and openness will blow you away. Be prepared to fall in love with this hostel, city and country.

BackPacker's Republic

St Petersburg, Russia

When I stayed here I had already been traveling for six months. I was simply blown away by the dedication Veronika and Alex put into this hostel. It has been the only place to send me a personal email before my arrival AND have free laundry. On top of that there was free breakfast, large dorm rooms and great showers. When I checked out they gave me a St. Petersburg magnet and postcard. I wish I could have stayed longer!

Sihome Backpackers Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

I had an awesome stay at Sihome Backpackers! The property is beautiful plus the committed staff creates a relaxing and fun environment. Best TV room and free breakfast in the morning!

Accents on the Park

Nelson, New Zealand

Around The World Backpackers

Christchurch, New Zealand

Pretty standard backpackers, nothing out of this world. Nice small yard and hostel out back.

Nashville Downtown Hostel