Baikaler Hostel

Irkutsk, Russia

Good location which is easy to reach from the train station by tram. Apart from the noise outside at night and sometimes too hot (for me), everything’s OK.

• 28th Jul 2013

Home Made House

Vilnius, Lithuania

Good location, nice atmosphere, super great staff! Lina, thank you so much for your help and the spice tea you brewed, and of coz the great breakfast on Tuesday!

• 21st Jul 2013

Eplet Bed & Apple

Sognefjord, Norway

Everything was so nice here: Nice staff, nice people staying there, nice environment and atmosphere! One of my most memorable stay in my trip!

• 6th Jul 2013

Transylvania Hostel

Cluj Napoca, Romania

Great location and staff. Also, I really like the bathroom, one of the best I've ever seen in a hostel. Not only modern but also very clean!

• 17th Jun 2013

Kismet Dao Hostel

Brasov, Romania

Located in a quiet area, but not too far from the old town. Nice and relaxed chill out area. Bathrooms and toilets are really clean, and I like spacious rooms.

• 15th Jun 2013

Sibiu Travellers Hostel

Sibiu, Romania

The owner was really friendly and helpful! Located near to the train station, which let me drop my luggage quickly, and only around 10 minutes walk to the old town. Bedrooms are clean and spacious, and bathrooms are really clean, too.

• 14th Jun 2013

Freeborn Hostel

Timisoara, Romania

Although I arrived late at night and left early in the next morning, the owner was so friendly and helpful. Beds have curtains so everyone can have more privacy.

• 13th Jun 2013
  • Hong Kong

For only 5 Euros, it was a really great stay! Valentin and his family were so friendly and helpful, which made me regret for having only stayed a night. It's near to the bus station and just around 10 minutes walk to the old town. Recommended.

• 11th Jun 2013

Berat Backpackers Hostel

Berat, Albania

Great views from the hostel, friendly staff, nice chill out area, just a few minutes walk to the attractions...I really enjoyed my stay here and I felt so relaxed.

• 10th Jun 2013

Trip'n'Hostel

Tirana, Albania

Good location and clean rooms. I like the retro style decoration and the relaxed atmosphere of the sitting area!

• 9th Jun 2013

Montenegro Hostel

Kotor, Montenegro

The location is great for sightseeing around the town, but it's also really noisy at night because of the bar music downstairs. The shower curtain would be better if it's longer. Other than these, everything was fine.

• 7th Jun 2013

Guest House Taso

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Cheap and comfortable place to stay, like a home! Taso is so friendly and I like the Hercegovina Tour very much! Not only he picked me up and drive me to the bus station, but also brought other guests and his friend to dinner and hang out at night. I will never forget that, and thank you very much!

• 5th Jun 2013

Tito46

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Helpful staff, good location, and I like the price!

• 4th Jun 2013

Split Guesthouse & Hostel

Split, Croatia

Rooms are big and clean, and I really like the atmosphere here! Many thanks to Josko for being so hospitable and bringing up such atmosphere, and of course, doughnuts in the morning!

• 2nd Jun 2013

Guesthouse Salzburg

Salzburg, Austria

A bit far from the train station, but near to the old town. Nice breakfast!

• 4th May 2013

Cinnamon Hostel

Wroclaw, Poland

Good location, easy access to the train station and market square. Everything was clean and the staff was nice. Glad to have chosen Wroclaw as a middle stop for my train journey and stayed at Cinnamon. Both were enjoyable!

• 31st Mar 2013

Mundo Hostel

Krakow, Poland

It's not a party hostel at all, but this was what made me choose to stay here, and I’m glad I did that! Good breakfast, good location, and everything here gave me a feeling of being in a warm home. The staffs were indeed helpful and friendly, and this really made a difference for my stay in Poland, which was during the snowy Easter holiday this year, when it was far from being lively.

• 29th Mar 2013

Fest Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

When I first entered the building where the hostel was located, I felt a bit scared too...but it turned out to be a funny experience, once I found out that the hostel was a really good one! Good location, clean rooms and facilities, good breakfast, big lockers, and the owner was so friendly and helpful! I had a really nice stay here. Thank you.

• 28th Mar 2013

Astor Victoria

The staff were friendly and the location was really convenient. The hostel was equipped with kitchen and breakfast included, and I would consider this a good value for money. However, the sink inside my room were clogged, and the space of the toilet (and the sink) was so small.

• 25th Mar 2013

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

I think the toilet / shower room on the second floor was cleaner than the one on the first floor during my stay. The 4 bed dorm was small, but with lockers. The staff were friendly and helpful. Overall a good place to stay in Edinburgh.

• 20th Mar 2013

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

The location is good. The hot shower was enjoyable, if the light (energy saver type) didn't turn off few times during shower.

• 17th Mar 2013

Archi Rossi Hostel

Florence, Italy

The shower was quite weak, and I had to wait for a while for the hot water to come out. Good location. The best thing was the breakfast, I've never seen such great breakfast in a hostel! You can also have dinner at a cheap rate, too.

• 15th Mar 2013
  • Hong Kong

This is one of the best hostels i've stayed. I felt so comfortable and relaxed! The facilities were kept clean and in good condition, and breakfast was included. Considering these, the rate is not expensive (After all, this is Switzerland!).

• 12th Mar 2013

Backpackers Lucerne

Lucerne, Switzerland

Required more walking than I've anticipated when I first went there, but the environment was so good and relaxing! The bathrooms and toilet were really clean. The wifi was not so good though.

• 11th Mar 2013

City Backpacker - Hostel Biber

Zurich, Switzerland

The bathroom was really clean, I like that!

• 10th Mar 2013
  • Hong Kong

Good location, but generally speaking the ventilation of the shower room and toilet is not so good. On the floor I've stayed, one of the toilet was clean only when just after regular cleaning (I know it's not the fault of the hostel).

• 8th Mar 2013
  • Hong Kong

Hello..thank you for your review..we do our best to control the shower rooms and toilets at regular intervals....sorry if was not the case during your stay.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

• 2nd Mar 2013

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

The soundproof was not that good, but we have only stayed for one night, so not a big problem for us. The staff was helpful, and the value for money is definitely good, including breakfast! Be careful if you have a big luggage though, as the stair was very narrow.

• 31st Jan 2013

Charles Bridge Economic Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Located near the Charles Bridge, but a bit difficult to find at first because it was actually the tourist information, and the reception was also there. Staffs were friendly and helpful. Hurray for good Wifi signal too!

• 29th Dec 2012

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Really good location, near the metro station where all metro lines intersect. The kitchen was spacious enough, and I like that.

• 27th Dec 2012

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

Located just in walking distance to the old town. The staffs were really friendly and helpful, with clear direction explanation for the city map!

• 25th Dec 2012
  • Hong Kong

Staff were helpful and friendly, I could get the city map for another city, too (I knew I would stay in another Wombat). Good location to the attractions. I think the kitchen was a bit small and too many people were using it. On the other hand, Wifi were not available in the rooms. Anyway, I'm satisfied overall.

• 23rd Dec 2012
  • Hong Kong

The kitchen is too small. Other than that, a clean room and washroom are what I need for staying only 1 night, and I am satisfied.

• 22nd Dec 2012
  • Hong Kong

hi there. if you know a place where we can build a new kitchen - you'd be our hero :)

Good location. There were stuffs and even money (!)left by someone who stayed before, as they were clearly not belonged to any of us in the dorm at that moment, and none of us touched them at all. However, i'm glad that the room was clean. In addition, nice to have early breakfast.

• 25th Oct 2012

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Excellent location. Most attractions are within walking distance! The bathrooms are clean but with few hangers. The sockets inside 16 people dorm are so scarce (but luckily the bed assigned to me was near to the sockets). I like the fact that I can choose a hot breakfast too. In general I've had a nice stay.

• 22nd Oct 2012

EU Centralhotel im Tönnchen

Dusseldorf, Germany

The location may be a bit away from the city, but still can be considered a walking distance to the Hbf if I'm not carrying heavy luggage. Apart from this, everything's good and the lady at the counter is friendly. I've enjoyed my single room (breakfast included!) at that price.

• 20th Oct 2012

Pathpoint Cologne

Cologne, Germany

Great location with Hbf, tourist points and several supermarkets nearby. Clean rooms with lockers and good kitchen, and the staffs are helpful. The only downside is the lack of elevator, but luckily my room was on the 1st floor.

• 17th Oct 2012
  • Hong Kong

Big room with curtains for some beds (8 bed dorm). Most of the time it would be quicker by using the stairs, since it needs a long long time to wait for the elevator.

• 14th Oct 2012
  • Hong Kong

Hello! Thank you for your comment! We really hope you had a pleasant stay despite our slow elevator. Next time you will be here you can use the second one in the bar, which is much quicker :) Take care! The MEININGER Team.

Good location. Although it's annoying to move my luggage around, but it's nice to have 2 free upgrades from dorm to a double and a single room including breakfast!

• 3rd Oct 2012