Reviews: valstate05

Location: England, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Tanaya Bed & Breakfast

Kuta, Indonesia

Amazing! I did not feel as if I was at a bed and breakfast! The staff were so kind, attentive, and polite. Continuous smile on their face. The location was great and not to close to the bars and clubs. The walk to the beach was 6-8 mins but was a pleasurable walk. Breakfast every morning varied between Indonesian food and Western food. Room and bathroom were cleaned daily, lining and towels changed daily. In our room the aircon was a little noisy but besides that I would recommend Tanaya 100%!

• 22nd Feb 2014

MNL Boutique Hostel

Manila, Philippines

Great hostel! Friendly staff members that accommodated my friends and I before check-in. Clean kitchen, bedroom and bathrooms with nice hot showers. Security is great with a staff member on post 24 hours and security key required to enter building. Only downfall is the hostel is located at the corner of the street so if you're in the rooms facing the street it is extremely loud in the mornings with cars and bikes going back and forth. Recommended Hostel!

Red Carabao Community

Manila, Philippines

The atmosphere of the hostel is great. The common area is very cozy and comfortable as if you are back home. The hostel provides a kitchen and a simple breakfast which you prepare yourself. The owner is so helpful and willing to go out of his way to make sure your stay in Manila is a good experience. Security was good and rooms were clean. The downfall is the bathroom facilities. Not as much privacy as other hostels and not in the best condition but if you can look past that it is a good hostel.

Its perks are great location, friendly staff, & good social area which makes it easy to meet other travelers. The showers and bathrooms were clean for the most part and the staff continuously cleaned and were always friendly! The downfall is there is only internet in the common area and it is not exactly 4G it is slow. Another downer is if you get the rooms that are on the balcony it is a hike to get to the bathroom and you deal with the outside noise. Bedrooms are small but overall good value!

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

If location is important then this hostel is awesome! The staff are friendly and nice as well. The facility was not impressive! Each room doesn't have locks so anyone can walk in/out. Second to get to the bathroom you have to walk past the dinning area and only 2 toilets worked and they even had our breakfast dishes in the bathroom area. Third breakfast was only coffee and white bread. Fourth my room had ants on the wall and in my bed. There was only one outlet with three plugs for the dorm.

• 18th Feb 2013

Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Absolutely amazing! The staff were superior, the hostel was clean, secure, and comfortable! They have a coffee shop at the bottom which was great! The common area was small but I was able to meet many other travelers! Location was good for most of the touristy stuff but far from the subway. Overall, I would use them again and again! Thank You x

• 28th Dec 2012

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We are glad that you liked our property and cafe .Thank you very much for being very kind and cheerful guest. Hope to welcome you next time in BKK.

Silom Art Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Nice hostel! Clean and character is amazing! The art decor is one of a kind! Staff were great and willing to help! About a 5-8 minute walk to the night market and the main strip of Silom area but still good overall! The only thing is you only get one access code to the internet so if you have more than one wifi device you have to switch back and forth between log in information.

• 27th Dec 2012

Smile Society

Bangkok, Thailand

Amazing hostel! Staff were great, it was clean, and it was the PERFECT location to expereince the famous night market, the famous Silom area, and to access the train! The showers could have been maintained a bit better and water a bit hotter but overall I loved my time here and I met many other travelers in the hostel. The common area is great...free breakfast also helps everyday as well! Would recommend and I would stay here again! Thanks x

• 22nd Dec 2012

Overall, the hostel was great value for the money! Great location and clean. I always felt secure and the staff where friendly. Hardly any noise, at times I felt like I was the only person there. There was a slight issue with bugs in the room, I was unaware of this but the staff was quick to address the issue and moved me and the other travelers into a 4 bed which originally we were in a 6 bed at no extra cost! I would stay at this hostel again...

• 29th Sep 2012

Thank you for your comments. We hope that you have enjoyed the rest of your stay in Japan and we look forward to having you again soon.