Amigos Bungalow

Gili Meno, Indonesia

Basic room with everything you need, Jackie who runs the place is lovely and so accommodating. Perfect location in the middle so close to everything. Very quiet and ambient. Would stay here again any day!

• 21st Nov 2014

Ringside

Koh Phangan, Thailand

STAY HERE! You won't regret it. Best hostel ive stayed in; As soon as I arrived I was welcomed into the ringside family. met so many people, some of whom i travelled with after. Paul is an amazing host with a natural love for the island so can help you explore! he will do everything he can to make sure your stay is the best, I stayed a week longer than I intended and I can't wait to return! Also great thai Food at the restaurant next door. Can't imagine anywhere on ko phangan can offer the same.

• 11th Sep 2013

Bunchun

Chiang Mai, Thailand

I really liked this place, the staff were amazing and so accommodating! More like friends than hostel owners. They took us to a Caberet show and for lunch and made sure we were having a good time. You can rent motorbikes from them and have fresh coffee too. The rooms were comfortable and the bathrooms were really nice. Very close to the night bazaar and a street with lots of restaurants also the train station isn't too far. Enjoyed my stay and would probably return!

• 9th Sep 2013

Kandy Down Town Hostel

Kandy, Sri Lanka

Two ladies running this place are lovely, one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in, it's a bit of a walk to the town (but a nice walk), or manoj is a tuk tuk driver/tour guide associated with the hostel and he always gives a very fair price and is a really nice guy so made it a lot easier! Food was very good and you can relax on the balcony in peace. Very good stay overall! If I was going back to kandy I would definitely stay here :)

• 6th Jun 2013

Colombo Sea View Hostel

Colombo, Sri Lanka

Hostel is very small, but for a few days it does the job. The lady running it doesn't speak much English but she tries to help in every way she can. It's right next to the beach which is nice, and a little walk to mount Lavinia or a short bus ride to the city centre.

• 3rd Jun 2013