• England, Female, 31-40
Schein Guesthouse & Restaurant, Siem Reap, Cambodia
28th May 2016

Great place with all the facilities you want working well. The owners are friendly and helpful without being invasive. The location is in a quieter part of town but still close to everything you want. I would not stay anywhere else if I returned.

Hello, Thank you for choosing our guesthouse, and for taking the time to write such a fantastic review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you enjoyed also your trip and stay in Battambang. We look forward to welcoming you back to our guesthouse in the future. Sincerely, Ier Sokly | Owner

The Moustache Delhi, New Delhi, India
1st May 2014

Hotel Everest, Pushkar, India
2nd Apr 2014

I've rated this based on its cost and it really was excellent value for money. The owner hungry is a really friendly helpful manager. I enjoyed chilling out on the roof yup with great views over Pushkar and its lake.

Zostel Jaipur Hostel, Jaipur, India
29th Mar 2014

This place has a friendly, relaxed environment with nice areas to hang out. There are free amenities like clothes washing and drinking water. The owners are really friendly and helpful and will go out of their way to help you.They ordered in food for me and let me use their telephone for free. The dorms are nice and clean and so are the bathrooms. There is a great organic restaurant about 10 minutes walk back towards the old city. I strongly recommend staying here.

Hi Chloe! That's a lovely review and rating that you've given us, thank you so much! Our guests are of utmost importance to us, as we have a saying here, customer is king/queen! We're glad you liked the rooms and the staff and the facilities. We make it a point to keep the environment clean, safe and fun. So your experience is a testament to that...we must be doing something right! Do drop by Zostel again! We're always here to support your travels :) Cheers! Zostel

Hotel Zen, Khajuraho, India
23rd Mar 2014

A nice place with a lovely garden to chill out in. The staff are friendly but forgot to bring me toilet paper and a towel, which were the only things I asked for and should have been included so I ended up using my own. The wifi is really good.

8th Jun 2013