Location Germany, Gender Female, Age 27

• Germany, All Female Group, 25-30
7.7
8th Nov 2013

I stayed with two friends at a female dorm, which was on the third floor. I was expecting more noises especially because you can hear the elevator. The staff was really nice when we had some troubles of changing a bed but they did not understand that the plug socket in our room was not working. The "continental" breakfast was toast as much as you want with salted butter and three kinds of marmelade and one crosant per customer. It was very close to the next tube stations. Good hostel anyways.

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
St Christopher's Greenwich, London, England
7.7
21st Sep 2012

I was there for only 2 night but is was totally fine with me. The bed were okay and also the rommates. Breakfast was good enough for the morning. The bathroom facilities need some service but it seems as if they do something when you have problems. The staff was perfect from the girls at the breakfast to the recetionist. Always good advice and help you when you have questions. It also very nice to have a pub right underseath the bulding and its not as lound as you exprect. I will come back. :)