Pagration Youth Hostel

Athens, Greece

Good wifi (not the best far in the rooms but still works). A little walk 20-30 minutes from most sites but, that being said, it makes everything around the hostel (bars, restaurants, grocery stores) cheaper. Staff was very friendly and kind. Really enjoyed the guests as most were well seasoned travelrs !

Nothing bad to say, great staff, great athmosphere, clean and safe!

Cadiz Inn Backpackers

Cadiz, Spain

Amazeinn Cádiz

Cadiz, Spain

I was alone in the hostel when I went (low season) so the atmosphere wasn't that good but even without that I don't think that the location and contents of the common room would be sufficient to have a great atmosphere. Other than that everything was clean, staff was great, rooms where safe. It got a little cold during the night but you can just ask for an extra blanket.

Triana Backpackers

Seville, Spain

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Was pretty happy with the hostel. The shape off the dining room made it a little harder to meet people (seperated table) but overall the activities organized made everything easier.

Big Apple Hostel & Hotel

Istanbul, Turkey

Had a wonderful time. The hostel is very clean, safe and close to most of the major attractions. Only thing missing was a kitchen and a fridge to leave food. But, I guess the great breakfast makes up for it ! The staff is very friendly and kind. They made me feel at home ! Also wifi was good and quite fast !

My dearest guest, I am Mehmet Bingöl ı,the Manager of the hostel , I would like to thank you for your review about big apple hostel on hostelworld.I appreciate your kind comments. we will be very happy to host you with the same passion in big apple hostel when you come back to Istanbul. Warm regards from Istanbul...

Jetpak Alternative

Berlin, Germany

Very clean. Friendly staff. Common room/kitchen with beers at 1 euros makes for a great atmosphere Location great if you are looking to do stuff in Kreuzberg (bars, clubs, i.e. Alternative) a bit far if you are looking for something central! Definitely would stay there again