Actually this hostel is a fairy good one. But I am really not happy about what they do today. I am regular client here for quite a few weekends and used to booking online everytime before I came until a receptionist told me I could come directly without booking online and get the same price as what they published online. It's small money but I don't happy that they couldn't keep their words.

• 15th Dec 2013
  • China

This hostel i extremely nice, receptionists were lonely and helpful. I had my most exhausted and happy days in Germany. Receptionists were very nice to me too. Beers sold at €3.9 were the best beer I have ever had.

• 18th Nov 2013
  • China

One of the nicest hostels I stayed during my two months trip. I liked 1The staffs were super friendly and helpful, smiling a lot, humorous, helping me a lot 2The atmosphere was very nice, design of this hostel was brilliant 3Convenient transportation. Lots of buses are available, less than 5 mins by walking to bus station I didn't like 1Only a few sockets&no WIFI in dorm room, AC&water heater didn't work very well 2Few restaurant and stores around 3A little bit far away from bars and supermarket

• 18th Jan 2013
  • China

I booked for my friends, they said it was just okay. I emailed once for adding one person. Though it was peak season, the staff was very nice to call me for double check as the extra person double booked.

• 3rd Oct 2012