• Argentina, All Male Group, 25-30
International Budget Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
5.1
24th Aug 2013

Too expensive. Besides, a girl from the staff entered into our room without our permission to woke us up at 8:30, just to tell us that checkout was at 10! pretty unpolite

Thank you for staying with us. We inform every guest by check in (with a form) that there is a wake up call the day you check out. Another thing, we upgrade you to a private room while you booked for a 5-beddorm and you guys did not pay anything extra for this. We thought you appreciated this..Have a save trip!!

• Argentina, Couple, 18-24

• Argentina, All Male Group, 25-30
Louvre Youth Hostel, Paris, France
6.0
5th Oct 2012

It's disrespectful to not honor a guest's booking. I payed the booking for two nights and I was warned that in case of not having place I would not be able to stay the second night. Additionally, on the second day, when I renewed the booking I'd already paid via internet, they changed my room which I could not use until 5 hours later.

1/ Regards your ratings of Hostel des 2 Empereurs, located just a few meters from Louvre Museum, it seems that you are satisfied of your stay in one of the best located Youth Hostel of the city, just in front of Louboutin Shoe Shop. 2/ You booked, 2 beds for 2 nights in a dorm of ten, even if it's more expensive, for the same price we give the day of your arrival you a dorm of 4. You choosed to pay just for the first night, you came late to extend, and even if it's normally more expensive, we found you aways for the same price, a room of 6 people, with shower and wash-bassin in the room 3/ Sorry for the little missunderstanding, but for sure, we will try to be more clear for the comming guest.