Bobs Bunkhouse

Johannesburg, South Africa

Hostal Marsella

Quito, Ecuador

Nice rooms and decent beds. Right in the heart of old town. Major problem is most of staff didn't speak any english.

Hostel Nucapacha

Guayaquil, Ecuador

Surprised this place has so low scores - overall staff was very nice and welcoming, private rooms and dorms were nice and clean. close to shops and restaurants. Cheap cabs to get you anywhere you wanna go - Staff very informative of options for galapagos and able to book last minute tours. Yes cold showers but guayquil is so hot - it really doesnt matter. I had a great stay and have actually ended up staying here 3 times as I pass thru the town.

Thank you!!! we are really glad you enjoy your stay with us! thanks for giving us a chance, you are welcome to come by anytime :)

Overall awesome new hostel - very clean and centrally located. It was great that they had daily tours and activities options. My only complaint was having to pay $3 xtra per day because I was not a hostel international member

Hostal Backpackers

Pucon, Chile

Casa Aventura

Valparaiso, Chile

Cinque Terre Holidays

Cinque Terre, Italy

Alot of reviews have knocked this place but I would say that the reception wasn't warm when I arrived but after staying here for 5 nights, I can say this is one of the best hostels (really a apartment) I stayed in. Roberto was very nice and played his piano anytime requested. The location in Riomaggiora was exactly what was needed to seeing this awesome countryside. And you cant ask for more for what you pay to stay here.

Hostel One Sants

Barcelona, Spain

by far the best hostel I stayed at. The staff were amazing from Linda, Dada, and Adrian they were there to give great advice and cook amazing dinners. The place was close to a metro line and many great place to eat or have a coffee. Next time I'm in Barcelona I will stay there .

Smart Place Paris

Paris, France

Friendship House

It is more of a short term lodging and not really hostel lifestyle. No group functions or activities. Spent 11 days there and didnt meant one person besides staff. but price is great for london