Canadiana Backpackers Inn, Toronto, Canada
6.6
24th Jun 2013

Good location. Staff were happy to help. I found that there seemed to be a lot of people staying there for a very long period of time which made me feel uncomfortable as there seemed to be a social clique. Lockers in rooms could of been bigger as well as I couldn't fit my bag in them which meant everybody in the room had to have their stuff on the floor.

Thanks for the review. At the end of our winter season we generally have travelers who have stayed over the winter and formed lasting friendships. However, we always have new people coming in and out of the hostel who are eager to meet new people! In terms of lockers if you need additional secure storage we do have a locker room that fits larger bags.

HI Boston, Boston, USA
16th Jun 2013

Amazing place. Right in the heart of Chinatown. Minutes walk from the Freedom Trail. Really easy walk to Fenway Park. Station is 5 minutes away. Facilities are second to none. Everything I wanted was there. I couldn't urge you more to choose this place if visiting Boston. If you stay somewhere else then I can confidently say you'll regret it. Simply brilliant. Stay here. It's what all hostels should aspire to be like.

Duo Housing DC, Washington DC, USA
6.0
11th Jun 2013

Its basic. My room was a 4 person room and it was very small. Limited space for each person. No lockers to put stuff in and no locks on doors either. It is clean with the no shoe policy but the fact that some staff still wore shoes I found hypocritical. There are communal rooms avaliable which are nice. Things which annoyed me were no lockers, no plugs by my bed and I don't believe it is worth the amount paid. Some staff are very friendly, some seem more interested with each other then customers

7th Jun 2013

Good hostel. Pretty chilled atmosphere. It's the first time I've been in Miami and I can't imagine there are any other hostels around where you can get a decent nights sleep. That being said it doesn't mean it's quiet, it's just I imagine that it's quieter then others. Lockers in the rooms can hold a large backpack but you'll have to provide a lock. Overall I was very happy staying here. It is a bit out of the way but renting a bike solves this problem.