Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It's expensive, as hostels in Amsterdam tend to be, but not terrible. The common area is nice. No WiFi in rooms. Biggest problem I had (and I definitely wasn't the only one) is with the lockers. Misleading system had people pushing the wrong button and having the locker still be available to the public. Luckily people were honest and gave my bag to the front desk instead of stealing it. You all really need to work on that program. Other than that, everything was fine... nothing special.

Thank you for your response and rating! Good that you liked our common area. We have chosen not to have Wi-Fi in the rooms. You find Wi-Fi in the lobby, bar, gameroom and breakfast room. Sorry to hear that you had some problems with the lockers. You can always ask our reception for help. The instructions are writen on the lockers. Kind Regards, Anna Stayokay Vondelpark

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

Old building feel, cool atmosphere. Booked only one night originally because that's all that was available, but reception was able to work out a second. Very friendly. Super easy to find from the Hauptbahnhof. One complaint: old building means lack of power points in room. Not a huge deal, but worth noting.

It's a party hostel, so don't expect to sleep much if you sleep light. other than that, pretty standard stuff. had a cool atmosphere.

Bed and Breakfast Mexico Hostel

Mexico City, Mexico

Pros: cheap, relaxed, AMAZING location, very helpful staff. Cons: a bit loud, too few bathrooms.

Hostel Cathedral

Mexico City, Mexico

Very nice place. Very well run. Comfortable beds, decent breakfast. Fun times at the rooftop bar. If I have one complaint, it feels a bit impersonal, but that's something you run into in any big hostel. I will probably be heading back at some point during my stay here in DF.

Thanks for your comments and happy travels!