Sweet & Cheap

Split, Croatia

This is a great small hostel. Honestly nothing negative about it and Ana is amazing, she immediately makes you feel at home.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Our biggest problem was the short, dark blonde, bigger girl at reception. I have never gotten such horrible guest service in my life. Julia on the other hand was amazing.

Guesthouse Tamura

Nara, Japan

Overall great. Perfect location to the park and amazing breakfast.

Jam Hostel Kyoto Gion

Kyoto, Japan

All around great. Only thing is other than the bar there isn't really a communal area.

Guest House Kyoto

Kyoto, Japan

Overall good. The hostel doesn't have much for a communal area and the staff wouldn't let me keep my backpack at the hostel for part of the day the day I was leaving which was a first.

Great. The only problem is it was really cold, beds have heaters though.

Ryokan Maizuru

Tokyo, Japan

All around perfect. Stay here.

Overall great.

Kyoya Ryokan

Nagoya, Japan

Incredibly good deal. Stay here.

Ise Kazamiso

Ise Shrines and Toba Shima, Japan

All around great the only problem was the bathroom always smelt like shxxt. Might be a plumbing problem.

Koyasan Guest House Kokuu

Koyasan, Japan

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at.

The Nunnery

Melbourne, Australia

All around fantastic. Not a negative thing I could say.

Papa Germano

Rome, Italy

Great hostel/hotel! Staff is friendly and helpful. Location is great as long as you aren't completely lazy and don mind walking a little. An all around good choice to stay.

Equity Point Girona

Girona, Spain

Great hostel all around. The only thing is one bathroom for a whole floor was less then desired.

Estrella de Mar Hostel

Calella, Spain

Not particularly friendly and there was a lot of black mold in the shower and the sand on the floor in my room never got swept up.

Itaca Hostel