Nomads Fat Camel Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

Staff is so nice and helpful, location is central but you can't hear any noise from the bars etc., you can store your luggage allday long, rooms are clean,... I stayed at camel before and would stay there again,for that price it's highly recommend!!

Taupo Urban Retreat

Taupo, New Zealand

Staff is really nice and helpfull, facilities are clean, good location,a great range of Dvds. There's a cheap bar downstairs,but don't worry it's quite in your rooms at night. I really enjoyed my stay here and will recommend it!

Thank you for your comments. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and happy to let others know. Enjoy the rest of your travels :-)

Nomads Fat Camel Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

Really good hostel, clean,big, great location,good security... plus free dinner at check in day and luggage storage. Was a nice stay there!

Downtown Backpackers

Wellington, New Zealand

The hostel is in a excellent spot when you arrive/depart at the train/bus station or ferry terminal and can't be bothered to walk miles to the other hostels. There's a bar and cafe downstairs and the McDonalds right next to it. What do you need more :D Staff is really nice and can help you with all kind of problems. Rooms are tidy and clean and have an own bathroom. It was a nice stay for one night but I will definitely go here again when I ever get back to Wellington one day! Thank you.

Trek Global

Wellington, New Zealand

The night was horrible! The 4 person bedroom was the size of the bathroom where you could hardly move,the walls are paperthin so you could here people in the room next to you talking and there was so much noise in the lounge till early morning,no curtains... I maybe slept for 2 hours that night! That's pretty sad cause the kitchen and gaming are/lounge were really nice!

Hi there, we are sorry to hear that you did not have a comfortable stay with us, unfortunately some of the cheaper dorms are located on the ground floor by the lounge so they can be more prone to noise, if you do stay with us again in the future we will do our best to accommodate you in one of the higher floors. We are plesed you enjoyed the games and lounge however! Kind regards, Trek Global Management

YHA Hamilton Microtel

Hamilton, New Zealand

rooms are dirty and smell, shower was too small, we had a big hole in that door. everything was really simple only good thing was the home cinema. I would come here for an overnight-stop but not longer.

Turtlecove Accommodation

Whitianga, New Zealand

It's a really nice and quite hostel, good organized,with really comfortable beds and clean facilities! Only a few minute walk to the town centre, the beach and the supermarket. I would stay there again for sure.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are very pleased that you enjoyed our hostel and hopefully one day you will be able to get back here to stay, you would be most welcome. Regards Jean

YHA Auckland City

Auckland, New Zealand

The location is good,not to close to all the bars and clubs.But the rooms are dirty and the linen yuck!! For an overnight stop it's ok but no longer.

Peppertree Lodge

Paihia, New Zealand

Staff is friendly and helpful,location is close to the beach and town centre,clean facilities,a great range of DvDs,nice people there and you can book all the activities through reception and get a discount. I really enjoyed staying at peppertree lodge and will recommend it!

Katrin, thank you, hope to see you back in the near future regards bryan

YHA Whangarei Falls Backpackers

Whangarei, New Zealand

It's a great mix of backpackers and campingground an the owner are really nice and helpful.The pool and spa are awesome.A great location,only 2 minute walk to the Whangarei falls.A big plus is the pick up and drop off from the i-site or the busstation,so perfect for every backpacker! I really enjoyed my stay and would recommend it.

It's a great hostel with super friendly and helpful staff, the atmosphere is awesome and a quite location (only 20-30minute walk to downtown). It's worth every dollar. I really enjoyed staying there and will definitely come back:)

Backpackers Central Hamilton

Hamilton, New Zealand

It's a small, nice hostel with friendly staff and clean facilities. Just the beds are not that comfortable and it's a bit boring in the hostel. I would book it for 1 or 2 nights but not longer.

Nomads Capital Backpackers

Wellington, New Zealand

I just stayed in the hostel for one night, but I really liked it 'cause it was clean and the stuff was nice. One negative point is that my bed in room 204 creaked at every single move, which was really annoying and woke up the others all the time. All in all I would stay in this hostel again and would advice it to others.

Hi There, I am so sorry that you had a disturbed nights sleep staying with us. Thank you for that feedback, I will make sure someone in the maintenance team knows and we will do our best to fix this problem. I am pleased that you enjoyed your time at Nomads Capital, and hope to see you again in the future. Best wishes, Cat Ritchie, General Manager