Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Very friendly hostel and in a nice location close to the center of Madrid. Definitely a party hostel and a ton of fun if you desire an exciting and friendly place to stay.

Equity Point Centric

Barcelona, Spain

This hostel has the best location in Barcelona with the best and most friendly staff. It is huge so if you are looking to meet other people and to go out at night this is the place to stay. If you want to sleep at night I do not recommend this hostel. It was so much fun though and my sister and I spent the New Years here and loved it. Would stay here the next time I go to Barcelona.

Mosaic Hostel

Rome, Italy

I loved this hostel. It was so clean and very comfortable to stay at. The staff were incredible and helped my sister and I out so much. They gave us so many recommendations and helped my sister when she was sick. We loved our short stay here and I would definitely stay here again.

Perfect Hostel

Paris, France

I enjoyed the hospitality at this hostel and I liked how it felt more like a hotel than a hostel, but I did not like the location. It was close to a metro stop but next time I would prefer to stay in a different area. The breakfast was delicious though and the staff were really nice.

The Walrus Hostel

The staff were excellent and very friendly and accommodating. I loved my stay in this hostel and felt very comfortable here. The bar on the first floor is awesome and a great way to meet people. This hostel is also very close to a metro stop which is very fortunate. Definitely would stay here again.

Barnacles Temple Bar House

Dublin, Ireland

I loved this hostel. I thought it had a very good location and I thought the staff were very engaging and helpful. The rooms were nice with the light and outlet by each bed.

Enjoyss

San Sebastian, Spain

Sevilla Inn Backpackers

Seville, Spain

This hostel was beautiful and very clean.