Big Apple Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
26th Jan 2013

THE LOCATION IS RIGHT IN THE OLD TOWN DOWN THE STREET FROM THE BLUE MOSQUE AND THE HADYA SOFIA. RESTAURANTS AND SHOPS ARE IN ABUNDANCE. THE HOTEL STAFF IS FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGABLE! ONLY A QUICK TAXI RIDE TO TAXIM AND ACCESSIBLE WITH THE TRAIN/TRAM TO/FROM THE AIRPORT. I ENJOYED MY STAY IN BIG APPLE AND WILL RETURN THIS SUMMER!!

My dearest guest,I would like to thank you for your review about big apple hostel on hostel world .I appreciate your kind comments. we will be very happy to host you with the same passion in big apple hostel when you come back to Istanbul. Warm regards from Istanbul ,

Big Fish Las Palmas Hostel, Gran Canaria, Spain
18th Jan 2013

The location is right by the beach boardwalk, restaurants and very accessible by public transportation, only a quick ride from the main bus station. Plus the staff was very accommodating and culturally diverse:)

28th Dec 2012

The hostel was strategically located in Berlin, very close to TEGEL Airport (approx 15 mins via bus) and costing only 2.40 each way. Berlin Hauptbanhof train station is directily out front with a host of taxis to choose from. Staff was extremely nice, professional and accomodating during my stay. Only downfalls is the rooms are a little tight especialy for groups of 2 or more, and the WIFI conncetion was free although very slow during high peak periods. close to NYE party!

8.0
20th Sep 2012

This was my first time camping and I couldn't have had a better experience. For one the staff was EXTREMELY friendly, They made me feel very comfortable by answering general questions, good conversation and just an overall positive attitude. They placed me in a two person tent, like i requested, and adjusted my dates of lodging at the last minute with no extra charge. The beer, and nightly parties were also a plus. A security light outside to help ppl find their tent at night. would be great!