Generator Berlin Mitte

Berlin, Germany

Wifi worked well n room. As with all Generator hostels they have ample tours etc available. Staff were great - very helpful. Felt like a hotel but at hostel prices. Great location!!

• 18th Jun 2014

City Public Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

66 bed dorm was great considering I was apprehensive about the number of people in one room. Staff were good and a pleasant stay. My bed was on the side,right under the air conditioning, so I was freezing but when I mentioned to reception they gave me a blanket free of charge so I was happy!

• 17th Jun 2014

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

Stay was ok - staff helped but not very friendly. Little bit far away from sights. Beds were comfortable with plenty of power points .

• 15th Jun 2014

Belsize House

Staff were great, location was good as just a short stroll from tube, nice area. Highly recommend as it's a great price for London accommodation.

• 25th Apr 2014

Tiger hostel

Riga, Latvia

Staff were very unfriendly upon arrival and throughout the stay, when asking for information they appeared uninformed and rude. Showers and bathrooms were poor, four unisex showers and three unisex toilets was just not enough. Rooms were SO hot and only one window opened. Location was good and felt secure as you used a separate side door at night. The hostel was cheap but if you want a more enjoyable stay then you may like to consider spending an extra euro.

• 6th Aug 2013

Center Stay Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

The hostel was good, very close to supermarket which is always a bonus!! Staff had no idea what was going on, we're unable to tell me if I could stay another night due to their organisation of the bookings, but after persistence said yes. Room was clean and overall good value for money.

• 4th Aug 2013

City Hostel

Kaunas, Lithuania

Located perfectly between new and old town. Staff were friendly. Supplied all essentials, linen, towels and a reasonable breakfast. Also free tea coffee and biscuits. Looks a bit dodge from the fron but definitely don't judge this book by it's cover!

• 3rd Aug 2013

Bunkhouse

Cardiff, Wales

I found the staff to be very unfriendly, we were yelled at for checking in after midnight even tho we put that on our booking ( as it was when our bus got in). While I understand the been to have rules (like no food or drink in rooms) policing it and speaking to adults like they are children is unnecessary. Breakfast was very good. Bathroom facilities were average - little privacy. Kitchen is a microwave - not even facilities to get a drink of water which is required as rooms were SO hot.

• 1st Jan 2013
  • New Zealand

Loved the stay, staff were great, security and facilities were good for a hostel. Defo would return.

• 20th Dec 2012