Cosmopolit Hotel

Athens, Greece

The bedding was comfortable and the rooms clean. The only issue I had was with the bathroom being a bit too crammed.

• 27th Sep 2014

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

Had an amazing time in this hostel..the staff were very helpful..the walking tour fabulous and the location is very central, close to several eateries that are open to very late

• 21st Sep 2014

Milan, Italy

I came back to Milan, just so that I could stay here!

• 20th Sep 2014

Viadeibanchi

Cinque Terre, Italy

The lady at the reception was extremely helpful.

• 19th Sep 2014

Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

good VFM, though far away from most attractions. It was a bit annoying that the staff at the reception misinformed us about a bus strike, making us go to Campo di Marte for the train and then realising that the buses were actually running!

• 16th Sep 2014

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

The hostel rooms were good, so were the staff. However, the bathrooms and toilets were smelly, with water shortage and had to be shared between males and females!

Decent hostel. Staff didnt seem too cheerful- but were definitely helpful

• 25th Sep 2013

HI - Boston Hostel

Boston, USA

I had a very pleasant stay. Would definitely comeback here..

Milan, Italy

A very well thought of hostel..the bar and lounge are very relaxing, with amazing music and great place to meet fellow travellers..the decor is chic and there is nothing much you can complain about this place- close to Duomo, welcome drink, breakfast included, aperitivo dinner for as low as 4/5 Euros, clean linen and blankets and a large locked storage was provided. Felt very much at home and would definitely want to return to Milan, just to stay here.

Ciak Hostel

Rome, Italy

Had a pleasant stay. Helpful staff..

Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

Enjoyed the stay

A Venice Fish

Venice, Italy

This review is not for A Venice Fish, but for The Arches Venice. I had booked in to A venice Fish but was transferred to the other place. The staff at A Venice Fish were amazing, very helpful, but at The Arches, they were the most inhospitable lot I have seen. I ahd to wait for almost 2 hours to get my room key. WIFI was not working and the bathroom had to be shared between 2 rooms (8 people). The only thing I liked about the place was that it was in a quiet area and the interiors were new.

Milan, Italy

This was THE most amazing hostel I stayed in during my 2 week long trip to Italy..Though I didnt find Milan a particularly interesting place, I might visit the city again, just to stay at Ostello Bello! Lovely music, great ambience, very friendly staff..I had absolutely nothing to complain about! Keep up the good work! I wish you had similar hostels in other cities of Italy too!