The Dictionary, Shoreditch

The hostel rooms were good, so were the staff. However, the bathrooms and toilets were smelly, with water shortage and had to be shared between males and females!

• 10th Apr 2014
  • India

Decent hostel. Staff didnt seem too cheerful- but were definitely helpful

• 25th Sep 2013

HI - Boston

Boston, USA

I had a very pleasant stay. Would definitely comeback here..

• 19th Apr 2013

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

A very well thought of hostel..the bar and lounge are very relaxing, with amazing music and great place to meet fellow travellers..the decor is chic and there is nothing much you can complain about this place- close to Duomo, welcome drink, breakfast included, aperitivo dinner for as low as 4/5 Euros, clean linen and blankets and a large locked storage was provided. Felt very much at home and would definitely want to return to Milan, just to stay here.

Ciak Hostel

Rome, Italy

Had a pleasant stay. Helpful staff..

Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

Enjoyed the stay

• 29th Oct 2012

A Venice Fish

Venice, Italy

This review is not for A Venice Fish, but for The Arches Venice. I had booked in to A venice Fish but was transferred to the other place. The staff at A Venice Fish were amazing, very helpful, but at The Arches, they were the most inhospitable lot I have seen. I ahd to wait for almost 2 hours to get my room key. WIFI was not working and the bathroom had to be shared between 2 rooms (8 people). The only thing I liked about the place was that it was in a quiet area and the interiors were new.

• 27th Oct 2012

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

This was THE most amazing hostel I stayed in during my 2 week long trip to Italy..Though I didnt find Milan a particularly interesting place, I might visit the city again, just to stay at Ostello Bello! Lovely music, great ambience, very friendly staff..I had absolutely nothing to complain about! Keep up the good work! I wish you had similar hostels in other cities of Italy too!

• 20th Oct 2012