Auberge du Voyageur, Arles, France
5th Jul 2016

Lisbon Poets Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
24th Jul 2013

Very relaxing hostel, well located, downtown Lisbon. Very cool atmosphere, friendly staff, and friendly travelers! I loved the decoration :)

Thank you, Aida and Greg. We appreaciate your remarks and we hope you can visit us eventually. We'd be more than glad to show more tips about Lisbon!

Residencial São Roque 5179/AL, Portimao, Portugal
19th Jul 2013

This was definitely one of the nicest stay I had. I don't speak Portuguese, and I had never been in Portugal before, but this Residence, its owners, and Portimão really made me feel home. Thank you very much for this weekend, take care! Aïda

6.9
8th Jun 2013

Friendly staff. Very clean. Bad location, poor atmosphere. If you're used to hostels you'll be very satisfied, but if you're used to hotels you may want to look for another one. I paid 50$ a night.. (only reason why I'm rating so badly)

Q4 Hotel, New York, USA
7.4
2nd Mar 2013

Very clean and well decorated hostel. However it was really really cold... The staff is nice, the atmosphere is.. ok I guess. If you want to meet fun people I don't know if this is the first place you want to go to. We asked the staff for a cab, and we had a limo. the driver barely spoke English and didn't drive us to the place we wanted to go. So call for a taxi yourself ;)

11th Jan 2013

I fell in love with Miami, and the Bikini hostel was certainly one of the biggest part of my experience. Located on South beach, you get to walk 10 minutes only to go to the beach, or bars. The staff is mostly friendly, they took great care of us. The atmosphere is absolutely awesome. Grab a beer, listen to the music (played 24/7) while playing pool or going in the jacuzzi.. Meet new people, make new friendships... If I go back to Miami, I will make sure to go the Bikini hostel :)

Metropolitan Museum Suite, New York, USA