Diana is doing a great job with this hostel. She goes out of her way to make her guests feel at home. Rooms are clean, perfect lockers in the dorms, and the bathroom was very tidy. If you're looking for a location close to the airport, this one is perfect!

Tinto Hostel

Barichara, Colombia

Nice hostel. Very clean. Excellent staff. I was there in low season, so it was very very quiet. I can only say that I prefer the peace I found over the noise of a partyhostel :-)

Colombian Highlands Renacer Hostel

Villa de Leyva, Colombia

This is not a hostel. It's a hotel with hostel-prices. It's just perfect. I stayed in a dorm for 2 nights and the food is good, the rooms are spacious and tidy. Laundryservice is beyond imagination, and the people at the reception are lovely. Tatiana, if you read this, please send me an email. The guy from Belgium ;-)

A bit too big to be a nice and cosy hostel, but the people are great. It's very clean and well maintained. Showers and toilets are perfect. Wifi is very good. The kitchen is the best organized kitchen I've seen so far. keep up the good works, guys!

Hostels By Nordic

Stockholm, Sweden

Watch out for your food in the fridge. Things were stolen all the time. Other than that, it's a perfect hostel. Yes, rooms are small and dark, but aren't they only meant to sleep in? Kitchen is not Always very clean, but aren't WE supposed to keep it clean? Staf was helpful, and I met some great people. I would definetely go back.

ACBB Hostel Niagara

Niagara Falls, Canada

Hostel was under construction, so take this into account when reading my review. Heating was not working and it was f*cking cold! They provided electrical heaters, but they are noisy and just not the same as a regular central heating system. patrick is friendly, even too friendly. He never stops talking! Not sure if I would go back there.

Backpackers on Dundas

Toronto, Canada

Showers need to be cleaner! Other than that, this is a good hostel. Nothing more, nothing less. Bedbugs were being chased away the while I was there, so that problem should be solved! The bad reviews are due to other owners. Everything seems to be a lot better since the current staff took over. Thanks for a nice stay, guys!

The New York Loft Hostel

New York, USA

This is a great hostel, with very spatious rooms and excellent value for money. The location isn't the best, but subway is only two blocks away. I will definetely stay here again. The promised fondue is gone before you know it (you have to serve a bit more, guys), but their breakfast is awesome!

Ace Backpackers Youth Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

It's a very nice place, in a very good location, with excellent staff. Too expensive for a hostel though... They also need to update their info on prices and tours, but they do appreciate it a lot when you tll them. Very recommendable place to stay. Keep up the good works, guys!

YEs Ace Suites Hostels has been under renovation since last november and almost everything is done. We are expecting the low season to finish all still necessary painting and finishings but defenetely this is more a 2-3 stars Rio hotel than a regular hostel. That s why it is slighty more expensive than a hostel. We are also been prefered by the clients than anyone in Botafogo area just due to a very very very new place with fantastic breakfast and unbeatable location. Updated the information you just requested. Sorry for that. 10 years with the same price! ALso Ace Suites hostel is more focused now in couples, families, olders and not people wanting to party and drink all the time like young backpackers. We are focused on confort on good mattress, really strong air conditioning, all our rooms including the small dormitories (max 6 per person) with their own private bathroom, shower and sink. Most private rooms with minibar, 32" Led TV, lockers, Split A/C, microwave oven. Thank you for your kind review!

Hostel Nakel Yenu

El Calafate, Argentina

Nakel Yenu is the best hostel I've seen so far. Staff is genuinly friendly, rooms and bathrooms are very clean, showers are as hot as you wan them and breakfast is exactly what it should be. They do everything to make you feel comfortable. A pleasure to stay at Nakel Yenu, very recommandable. One negative issue that they really should resolve: the heaters are burning all over the hostel, while it's nice and warm outside. It's a waste of money, a waste of energy and very bad for global warming!

Nice, clean and safe place to stay. Friendly staff and very helpful management. Recommendable place to stay.

Pacific Hotel

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Had to wait 2 days before someone could give me the wifi password. Aircon didn't work properly, and I had cockroaches in my room. There were no sheets (though given when asked for) and the fridge wasn't clean. It looked like the room hadn't been cleaned properly for months. I could, for example, write my name on the mirror. It's far too expensive for what they offer. Receprionist wasn't even aware of the fact that there's a cheap daypass for the metro!

Namaskar India

New Delhi, India

Staff is friendly and helpful, they never tried to propose me any excursion whatsoever. Internet is not working most of the time, and you have to ask for hot water 10 minutes before you shower, so they switch on the boiler for your room. The room was clean, but there were no sheets on the bed. The bath needed to be replaced though. It's a good value for money hotel, but location is bad. Doubtful if I would choose it again.

Backpacking Club Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Staff is not always as friendly as they should be, but the buffet at night is a nice gesture. Still not sure if breakfast is included or not; the knowledge of English language is often insufficient. Good location, and not too expensive. Great atmosphere amongst the backpackers thanks to a good lounge room!

Owners were never there to give information,not even to return my passport when I left. I texted them, but they never answered. There was no aircon in my room (although promised) and in other rooms it wasn't working. There were no sheets on my bed and the towel should have been thrown away months ago. The lady also promised to arrange a transfer to Danang station, but I never saw a car coming. I had to pay the maid (because the owners weren’t there and she had no change, so I was forced to tip!

David, Upon you arrived I provided you information and the Hoi An map. Even you check out we return the passport if we do not return your passport you can not check in other hotel. The room without air condition is correct with the room you booked on Hostelworld only US$ 9 per room per night. You told me that it is very hot but no AC but I wrote very clear in Hostelworld when you book the room. and I never promise assign the room AC for you I only explain how the weather in Hoi An in this season. The weather in Hoi An in September you tell hot you should stay in Belgium better than you travel in Vietnam. I am convince to say that you and other US guy are the first guest not happy with my family as you never talk direct to me what you need. According the booking you stay 2 night but you stay only one night and late check out until 7pm you leave but you only paid US$ 9. Before you book Home-stay you should thinking first otherwise like you should stay in Hotel. Home-stay concept is very difference with Hotel or Hostel, explore how Vietnamese family living and sharing more about Vietnamese culture.

Jade Hotel

Hue, Vietnam

Greta hotel, even greater staff. Clary is running a team of great and enthusiastic people. She listened to my advice and took action, even though it was a very very small remark. I really recommend Jade hotel. It gives you more than good value for money. I'd stay there again, in a heartbeat!

Liberty Guest House

Luang Prabang, Laos

Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean rooms, and very good service on an ideal location, just out of traffic and busy areas.