Location: New Zealand, Gender: Female, Age: 32

Amazing!!! Really truly A REAL ecological place! Organic garden, solar pannels, rainwater, solar design; soooooo beautiful, adobe, Soooo inspiring ... Trenton, Manu, Leo, Christina .... You are amazing people, Thankyou for such a beautiful, inspiring stay!!! I don't want to leave because I don't know if I will find a place like this again; I will take you and this experience home with me, Thankyou ....

• 14th Dec 2015

Fat Cat Travellers Community

Auckland, New Zealand

Amazing!! Such great people!!! So friendly and welcoming, meals were amazing and so cheap! Gardens everywhere, we could really relax and got to know so many other great travellers.

• 1st Feb 2013

Hostel 41 Below

Bariloche, Argentina

Best little hostel in Argentina!! Home away from home, small so we could really get to know and share with other travellers, owners put such enthusiasm into creating a wonderful community. Really great people. Could connect with other skiers and hikers, so was able to make most of my backcountry time. Great to see owners planting vegetables everywhere. I even learnt to make my own bread!! Will be sending everyone this way :) :)

• 5th Sep 2012