Arenal Backpackers Resort

La Fortuna, Costa Rica

Very good service, nice pool, 5 minute walk into the centre of town.

• 20th Jan 2014

The Explorers Guesthouse and Hostel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Nice place, friendly service, clean and my dorm had a bath/shower and toilet. One small issue a staff member kept nagging me when I went to the laundry to hang my towel, saying "the laundry is closed" even though I wasn't washing anything, just hanging a towel to dry. (the laundry is top floor and has a roof but will get sun light in day). Other than that, nice stay with nice people.

• 14th Jul 2013

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

Very nice place, extremely helpful and polite staff. Nice people about as well. I would stay there again.

• 28th Apr 2013

Godzillas Hostel

Moscow, Russia

The manager Scott is American and is very friendly and helpful, I highly recommend this place to stay, the other backpackers are friendly as well.

• 25th Sep 2012