Brunsko

Dubrovnik, Croatia

It is a nice place with a nice view. Everything was clean and well kept. It is a little far from the Old town though, and there are buses which take you to the old town that are supposed to come every 15 minutes but come every 30 min. and cost 2 euro one way, so I would recommend to stay in the Old Town. Apart from that, the staff was very nice, and everything was great.

Apartment Kristic Plitvice

Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

We were three friends and we got a very nice little house with kitchen and bathroom, it was very big comparing to a hotel room. Everything was very clean and well kept. The staff was very nice, the owner of the house took us and picked up us from the entrance of the national park for little money. It is a very quite and peaceful place to relax and enjoy nature. If you are looking for party, plitvice is not the place, I think there are no party hostels around, but I really recommend you to go.

The hotel was worth its price. It was very far away from the center(zone 3 in Paris), however there was a metro station a block away, so you could get to the center really easily. The hotel was clean, but the bathroom had a funny smell, and you could hear anything through the walls. One night a baby cried for hours and we could not sleep until it stoped.

• 7th Sep 2012