Reviews: b3by

Location: Italy, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I spent 3 nights over the Isaacs, and it was a really great experience! I was on my own, business trip, but I never felt alone in the common room, in the reading room, with a lot of great people from all around the world. My room was super clean (despite 10 people in it), the staff guys were always kind, polite and nice to me: they were able to solve all my problems! The hostel is also in a great location, like 2 minutes from city center. Highly recommended!

We just love reviews like yours! Please come again.

Paddy's House

Dublin, Ireland

5 days at Paddy's house were a great experience. Nice and quite place, not too far from the city centre (bus no. 11 will get you directly to Oconnell Street). Our room was as expected, very clean and comfortable. This place is highly recommended.

One of the best hostel we've ever visited. Great location (basically in the middle of Waikiki), nice facilities and absolutely stunning staff! There is always someone who can help you or give you good advices about Honolulu and Hawaii in general. The atmosphere is the best, especially during the evening or dinner time. Beds and rooms are more than ok. There is a full-optional kitchen always available, and wifi works everywhere. Highly recommended, for every kind of people. Simply the best!

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

Great place to stay! Excellent location, nice people, stunning atmosphere!

Thank you for your kind comments.