Reviews: delajorg

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 47

HI-Vancouver Central

Vancouver, Canada

On busy Granville street, so expect some noise from traffic. Had a positive experience staying there. I really appreciated the extra hour to checkout so I could come back and shower after half marathon I ran that morning.

St. Clair Hotel and Hostel

Vancouver, Canada

Had a room where there was a lot of noise from dumpster diving outside. It was only one dumpster, but one person would leave and 30 minutes later we another person would be using it to dumpster dive. Not much of a kitchen facility. But the hostel suited me needs to run a race in Granville Island. Was able to check out at 11:00 a.m. instead to 10:00 so that allowed me enough time to come back after the race and shower, that was a huge help.

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. The staff was very helpful with information. I wished I had more time in Xian. You are close to public transportation.

Angelie Hotel

Jiuzhaigou, China

A nice place to stay while visiting the national park. Also helped us to arrange a taxi to the airport.

Nova Traveller's Lodge

Chengdu, China

a Mr. Yuam picked us up at the airport and he was very nice. He was also the person who took us to the Panda breeding research center the next day, He helped us with directions and was very nice to deal with.

HI-Vancouver Downtown

HI Baltimore

Baltimore, USA

HI Washington DC

Washington DC, USA

I had two nights at the hostel where the a.c. did not work in my room, that is really tough to take in D.C.

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry for the issues with the AC in your room. We are working on making improvements in our heating and cooling systems. Hopefully you'll still with us again next time you visit DC and we'll have the improvements complete. Safe travels, Christina

A good option for affordable lodging while in Seattle.

The Beez Kneez Bakpakers Hostel

Whitehorse, Canada

A nice hostel if your going to be in Whitehorse. A comfortable place that feels like staying at a friends house.

HI Portland - Northwest

Portland, USA

HotelHotel Hostel

Seattle, USA

A nice hostel in the Fremont area of Seattle.

An affordable option in the Anaheim area. This is a small hostel but has a friendly staff.

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

in a good location of town close and close to bay area rapid transportation stops.

good location, and I am lifetime hostelling international member.

Hostel Urbano

San Jose, Costa Rica

Had a nice stay at the hostel. A well kept hostel with a nice backyard to relax in also.

Casa Yoses Hostel

San Jose, Costa Rica

located in a decent part of town. had a nice free breakfast with pancakes and fresh fruit. my room had a air conditioner which was very nice feature because san jose, costa rica is hot and humid.

Second Home Hostels

Seattle, USA

Near the Seatac airport. About a 20 minute walk to the airport. Hostel staff is very nice, and house is clean and well kept.

City Hostel Seattle

Seattle, USA

Had a good stay. The only bad thing was the lack of any fans in the room, the room was very warm and muggy while trying to sleep during the night.

HI San Francisco - City Center

Argyle Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

slighty out of the way, near university of edinburg. Nice rooms and common areas.

Edinburgh Central Youth Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

YHA London Earls Court

Leah is Awesome! If your looking for a nice small hostel with a homey atmostphere this is the place to stay. Had a very pleasant stay.

Spaghetti Dinner with you & the other guests was so much Fun! = )

Carlos was very helpful and friendly. I suggest telling Carlos what you are interested in and he will help you make it happen. He explained some Texas history to me, which was cool. Overall this was a very nice hostel to stay at.

Hostel Alur

Tallinn, Estonia

very few showers to use. could make reservation by using credit card on hotelworld.com but could not pay for room with credit card when you arrived at hostel which I thought was weird