LimeTime Hostels – Rio

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great location - South area of Rio, close to the subway and to a bunch of bus stops -; fridnely and multilingual staff and sociable environment. Really enjoyed!

The staff was actually really friendly, but it took me forever to realize that the hostel was on top of a bar! It should come more clearly in the confirmation mail.

Hey there, Thank you for taking the time from your travels to leave us some feedback. We really appreciate it as it helps us improve the experience for our future guests. Glad you found the hostel in the end, it can be a little tricky to find. Because it is such an old building its just not safe to put up any bigger signs. Maybe we should clarify the directions more clearly on our hostelworld site. Thanks for the feedback. And again, sorry you got a bit lost! Happy travels! Cheers, The St Christopher's team

Equity Point Lisboa

Lisbon, Portugal

I was completed amazed with this hostel, really. I have stayed in a bunch of hostels around the world and this one was definitely on my top 5 list. congrats! And the walking tour they offer - for free - was also really great: the guide, Vera, was awesome.