Reviews: agraebin

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 20

Arenal Backpackers Resort

La Fortuna, Costa Rica

We had a lovely stay :) Lovely pool, cute and cosy tends, very nice common area, the staff was helpful. The bar/restaurant it's a little expensive though.

• 31st May 2014

Beds on Bohio

Jaco, Costa Rica

My boyfriend and I stayed for 2 nights in a private double room and it was very nice. There is no hot water at all but that's not really a problem in Jaco's weather. The kitchen was ok. At night is was VERY noisy, don't go to this hostel if you dont intend to party! We had a problem with the check out, the reservation said 11:30 but it actually was at 11 and when I told him (I guess it was the owner) he said the reservation was wrong and that was it. Not very friendly.

• 18th Apr 2014

JacoInn Hostel

Jaco, Costa Rica

The location was very nice, close to restaurants and the beach. The kitchen was good. My bf and I stayed in a double private room and it was not nice. No ac, only a slowly fan so it was very warm even at night time. The toilet was broken and we had to use the one outside. And there's no hot water at all in the hostel, but that is not really a problem in Jaco's weather. The girl from the reception was a lot friendly!

• 28th Dec 2013

Perfect. I really loved this place, amazing!

• 14th Sep 2012