Reviews: agraebin

Location Brazil, Gender Female, Age 22

Arenal Backpackers Resort, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
31st May 2014

We had a lovely stay :) Lovely pool, cute and cosy tends, very nice common area, the staff was helpful. The bar/restaurant it's a little expensive though.

Beds on Bohio, Jaco, Costa Rica
8.0
18th Apr 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed for 2 nights in a private double room and it was very nice. There is no hot water at all but that's not really a problem in Jaco's weather. The kitchen was ok. At night is was VERY noisy, don't go to this hostel if you dont intend to party! We had a problem with the check out, the reservation said 11:30 but it actually was at 11 and when I told him (I guess it was the owner) he said the reservation was wrong and that was it. Not very friendly.

JacoInn Hostel, Jaco, Costa Rica
28th Dec 2013

The location was very nice, close to restaurants and the beach. The kitchen was good. My bf and I stayed in a double private room and it was not nice. No ac, only a slowly fan so it was very warm even at night time. The toilet was broken and we had to use the one outside. And there's no hot water at all in the hostel, but that is not really a problem in Jaco's weather. The girl from the reception was a lot friendly!

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
14th Sep 2012

Perfect. I really loved this place, amazing!