The Forest Hostel

Jeju Island, South Korea

Perfect place to stay in jeju si. The atmosphere is really happy, the staff very helpful, every of them, good cleaning level, cheap and a lot of advice from the staff can let you enjoy more the stay...reddomend it

Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

I've been there for 2 nights but I will go back cause is nice place, friendly staff and helpful, martin the best.. I reccomend this hostel cause is easy to find from the airport and have the train right close to...

A-yado Gion

Kyoto, Japan

Well if you are looking for a backpacker hostel and cheap, this is the place.. well organized and good staff.. I reccomend it...

Thank you for your comment. We are really happy that you seemed to enjoy our place. Also we had a good time with you. Thank you!! we hope we will see you again!!

IchiEnSou

Kyoto, Japan

I was there for 2 nights and if you are looking for something calm and quite this is a good place, the staff on saturday even organized an "hanging out" together but I was tired to join them. Anyway I reccomend it cause is even clean, good location and once again good staff...

Paradise Cottage

Koh Chang, Thailand

Good place to stay if you are a couple. Beware that there are not plug in the cottage but you can charge in the bar for free. The young lady iin the reception, is really helpful and talkative too. Reccomend the position of this place because is not in the crowdy area but in the quite Lonely Beach...

Sivarin Guesthouse

Bangkok, Thailand

Good guesthouse, well clean and good breakfast.

2W Cafe & Hostel

Phuket, Thailand

As another hostel this is my second favourite one. I enjoy to spend my relaxing time there, with perfect staff, 2 girs everytime ready to be helpful and every question they try to answer and find a solution. Clean perfectly every day, shampoo and soap in the bathroom, good smell everywhere and aircon. Absolutely reccomend it!

Danio Million thanks to you for a perfect review ! We will keep up with everything we do and promise to make it better everyday. See you again my friend. Thank you May

Bluefin Guesthouse

Bangkok, Thailand

The location is unknown for many taxi driver and is pretty hard if you are new in Bangkok to get from everywhere to the hostel. But is a good place to stay with a good staff..

Our Melting Pot

Manila, Philippines

Base Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

The bathroom close to the kitchen are smelling all the time. No security in the hostel, you should have cause is massive place. The rooms without window stink everyday. The kitchen is unequipped and the general cleaning is really bad. A lot to do.

YHA Auckland City

Auckland, New Zealand

Corona Backpackers

Cairns, Australia

The hostel must be more clean and with good staff, that respect the guest..