Franny and Joe were so nice! The bedrooms are clean, and you definitely can't beat Asheville this time of year. Thanks!

Dolce Vita Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

Dolce Vita was so nice -- comfortable beds, clean and fully-stocked kitchen (with bialetti cafetera, nice pots/pans, etc) and really welcoming staff. Tano will tell you anything you want to know about the city and JL will make you yummy pizza (from scratch) if you ask nicely :)

We are so pleased and honoured to receive such a nice and kindly comment.......! Big hugs and nice travel!

Residencial Noelia Hostel

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Residencial Noelia was really close to the bus stop and a few markets. The pool is small, but refreshing and the people who work there are very sweet/helpful (they let me borrow adapters to charge my camera, they organized an airport transfer for me, etc.). The A/C broke and the shower was a trickle, but it was cheap and the breakfast was good!

La Lechuza Hostel Rosario

Rosario, Argentina

The staff definitely makes this hostel. So sweet, quirky, funny, witty and exciting. They definitely make you feel at home by introducing you to the rest of the guests. Also, they just moved to a new location and it´s so charming -- funky paint on the walls, cool fixtures, nice grassy knoll in the back. It is really close to the river, flag monument, Sunday ferias, art museum, pedestrian street, etc. All around great!

Casa Aventura

Valparaiso, Chile

I've been traveling in South America for 3 months and this is by far the best hostel I've stayed in. Christian and Alda are so lovely and make you feel at home immediately. The breakfast is incredible (tangerines, bananas, apples, cherries, kiwis... scrambled eggs, different types of marmelade, bread, coffee/tea, etc.) and the beds are very, very comfy. Great!

Mendoza Backpackers

Mendoza, Argentina

I reserved a basic dorm, but the hostel had given away my bed before I arrived (on time). There was still room in an all-female dorm, but it was 15 pesos more than the one I had booked. They told me I could take the room, but without a discount for the inconvenience. It took them days to clean beds after people left and you have to ask them to take out the trash. Some of the lockers are broken and someone´s netbook was stolen while I was there. Positive: guests are great!

Loki Salta

Salta, Argentina

The vibe at Loki Salta is incredible. The surrounding area is gorgeous and you can see horses and cows from the very nice pool and hammocks outside of the common room. The people are so friendly and everyone tries to make your stay as comfortable and fun as possible. GO!

Hi Thanks so much for choosing to stay with us and for the lovely review. Im glad you enjoyed your time here. Hope the rest of your trip is great! from Emma and all the gang at Loki Salta