Reviews: Vasee

Location: Czech Republic, Gender: Male, Age: 23

Urbany Hostel BCN GO!

Barcelona, Spain

Amazing hostel, it was my 5th time in Barcelona and this was the best hostel I've been. Facilities and staff were amazing. I'll definitely stay in this hostel next time I'm in Barcelona.. 11/10

• 27th Jan 2016

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Near the centre, clean and cosy, stuff was helpfull, all in all great experience.

• 30th Jul 2015

Maria Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Okay for backpackers, WiFi was kinda hard to catch in the room, but not a big deal. Good place to stay.

Art-Hostel Riverside

Skopje, Macedonia

We really enjoyed our stay, the location looks kinda weird at the first glance, but is perfectly fine. Staff there was also really helpful.

• 31st Jul 2014

The Village Hostel Ohrid

Ohrid, Macedonia

We really enjoyed our stay, staff there was really helpful, atmosphere was really good also. I would totally recommend it. By the way sorry for stealing your pen guys.... Thanks for everything really.

• 28th Jul 2014

Don Apartment

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Owner of the hostel was very helpful and friendly, I wouldn't look for any other place to stay. We really enjoyed our stay!

• 26th Jul 2014

Hostel Ljubicica

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Very close to the center. Beds were okay, but yeah nothing special, but it's good enough for backpackers.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Downtown Belgrade Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

No problems. If you just want hostel for sleeping then this is one of the best in Belgrade. Close to the train station and in the centre of the city.

Yeah what can I say, awesome place to stay in Budapest!

• 30th Aug 2013

Hostel One Sants

Barcelona, Spain

We really enjoyed the stay here. Like many others said it's not a hostel for someone who wants to go sleep at 9 p.m., if r not that kind of a person that you enjoy this hostel very much. Free dinners every night are good enough. Than you can go downside, where is a pool table and you can party there without problems. Location is good also it's near the metro station and Camp Nou. I can really recommend this hostel!

• 14th Dec 2012