LSE Bankside House

A normal dormitory.

The cleanest and the most decorative hostel I have stayed. But! I lost a computer, an ipad, a hard driver and five bags of cigarette!!! A theft broke all the safe boxes in a 6 room and took everything! The hostel just compensate 100 pounds per person. We four victims lost almost 1300 pounds everyone approximately!! It should be the duty of hostel. The safe boxes are wooden. I decided to use my own lock. But the hole of the safe box is smal And they never check the passport of every guest.

Thank you for choosing Destinations hostels during your stay in London, we again apologise for your belongings being stolen, this happens in most hostels, a fellow guest ask everyone in the room what time you all were returning and some guests told him. Our lockers were not the problem, it would not have mattered if the lockers were wooden or metal, the thief had a hammer and screwdriver to bust open all the padlocks, yes we did compensate you £100, but most hostels would not have done this at all, guests leave their belongings at the hostel at their own risk, we try our best to minimise this risk, but we are not perfect, we have now added a second much heavier padlock to our security lockers and more security camera's through out the hostel. We check ALL passports or ID's and now take a photocopy as well, again we apologise for your belongings being stolen, thank you for your comments.