Reviews: mjones_784481

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Arts Factory Lodge

Byron Bay, Australia

A really hippy hostel, but full of character. Good experiences: Staff were lovely, loved the water dragons running round, great place to chill out, Bad points: I went out on my first night and came back at 2am and someone was asleep in my bed, after moving my stuff off it. The room was double booked, but the staff were great in helping sort it out. not the cleanest hostel and the kitchen was always too busy, also it was far from town but the shuttle made up for that.

• 14th Feb 2013

Hi Matthew. Thanks for writing a review. We feel sorry for you about the double booking, but we are not dealing with that kind of problem oft. Of course our staff will always do their best to solve the problems. Sometimes it is really busy, especially in the kitchen because for some reason all our guests wants to cook all at the same time. Our staff will do their best to keep everything clean during the day. We really like our shuttle service! It is great, because you do not have to walk. :)

Wake Up! Sydney Central

Sydney, Australia

Massive hostel, with no real common area. kitchen had a few seats and the tv area but not good for meeting people outside of the dorm room. the kitchen was too small for the hostel size, I had to wait til 9:30 to cook as it was so busy. A good half an hour walk to circular quay but amenities were close by. So expensive for a hostel but thats Australia for you. Oh and I don't like how I had to pay for luggage storage.

• 10th Feb 2013

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback, It's always much appreciated! Next time you visit us, make sure you take advantage of our outdoor cafe; it’s the best place for socialising as it's a nice large area with plenty of tables and seats for our guest's. It's lovely on a sunny day and the beer tap is within meters of your seat :)

Accents on the Park

Nelson, New Zealand

No complaints. Good hostel.

• 27th Jan 2013

Sequoia Lodge Backpackers

Picton, New Zealand

Nice hostel. Free pick up from the ferry was much appreciated. Not worth staying in Picton though, not much to do, but as a stop over hostel it's pretty cool. Loved the free chocolate pudding, free wifi and tea and coffee and stuff. Not a whole lot of atmosphere. I'd say everything is standard, average, except there were flies everywhere.

• 19th Jan 2013

Crash Palace

Rotorua, New Zealand

Can't fault it. The guys couldn't do enough for you. Chris is a legend too, all about the community and his customers. Wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• 13th Jan 2013

Bad atmosphere, dingy place. Couldn't wait to leave. Don't stay in the CBD, it's not nice. Positives, staff were nice, free ice cream one night, easy to get to anywhere in the city,

Bamboo Beach

Nadi, Fiji

My favourite place in Fiji, possibly the world. Just spend a few days with the guys there and it will be the best part of your trip. Dodo, Rafa, Gabbi, Luke, Shaneal, Ronnie, Frankie, Pella, Sonny, Adam and everyone else are fantastic, take you in like of of their own and definately know how to have a good time. Kava nights every night are so cool! I will be going back,. Cheers Guys - Taki!!

• 29th Dec 2012