Amistat Beach Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

The two down points are the small rooms and the high charges for washing and drying. Besides that the facilities are good. One of the most clean places if have ever been to.

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Facilities are new and clean. The location can't be better. Definitely recommend the place for a stay.

The facilities are new and clean. The only thing I dislike, is that in our 8 bed room, the sink was in the bathroom. As a consequence nobody was able to brush teeth or wash hands when somebody else was using the shower or toilet. The atmosphere was poor in my point of view because there were so many school kids during my stay (I am 26). So no real hostel experience from a traveller's point of view. From a school kid's point of view, I suppose it was fun.

Art Hole Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

All in all the location is fine. The facilities are not top new but definitely clean, so good for a stay. Sometimes no hot water in the shower and one of the toilet doors was stucked, so it made at lot of noise when closed or opened.

KRM hostel

Alushta, Ukraine

Place got everything you need besides a kittchen.

Corsair Hostel

Yalta, Ukraine

Regarding facilities, there is all you need. All new and one of the cleanest hostels if been (and i've been to a couple of places). Only really small downturn, i asked one the guys for schedule of bus line 32. He said there aren't no schedules. Okay there aren't no real schedules but the information that bus service starts at 7 am until 11 pm and runs every 30 min would have been suficient. A little more service regarding local public transportation would be nice.

Sunny Hostel Sevastopol

Sevastopol, Ukraine

The place is tiny. The have only one shower and toilett for 18 people which means that you have to wait during rush hour. The kitchen is also to small but it the facilities are among the cleanest i have ever seen in a hostel.

TIU Front Page Hostel

Odessa, Ukraine

Backpackers Fairytale

Split, Croatia

I cannot tell much about atmosphere since there were only three people during my stay. Besides that the hostel offers everything you need, clean bathrooms and kitchen, comfortable beds and very nice staff and of course free wi-fi. Definitely recommend to stay.

The Drunken Monkey Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

It is a little tricky to find but just 5 min walking from the main bus station. To walk to the old town it takes 15-20 min. Those are the only slight down turns. The staff was very helpful. The facilities were very clean and the atmosphere was good. If you don't bother a couple of minutes walking to the city center, I definitely recommend the place.

The only bad thing about this hostel that it is a 20 min walk from the centre of hvar city

Silver Central Hostel

Split, Croatia

The location is quite good. Everything you need in 5 to 10 min walking distance and the facilities are clean. The only downturn is that they don't have a proper kitchen, only a fridge and a microwave. So if you don't need a kitchen, I definitly recommend to stay.

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

All in all a good hostel. Definitly recommend to stay. I cannot really recommend their mostar tour. The guy miran did not show up in my case. Heard from others that his tour is quite good.

Hedonist Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Best hostel experience so far. Definitely recommend to stay.

Great atmosphere and all you need (shops, beach, party) is close. Stayed six nights there and definetly recommend the place.

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

I was there two times during my stay in Israel and Jordan and I definitely recommend the place. It is easy to get there, facitlities are clean and atmosphere is great.

Abbasi Palace Hotel

Amman, Jordan

The bathroom on the floor was old and the toilet was not cleaned properly. Rooms were okay and for 6 JD per night I definitely recommend it, when you are in amman. Staff was very nice and helpful. I would not recommand their cleaning service which they do with an external dry cleaner. You get charged per piece (so for each sock). For me the only advantage was that my closing smelt like cigarettes instead of sweat.

Sydney Hostel

Amman, Jordan

It is not a hostel. It is a hotel. When I was there, I was the only one. The room was a little bit dusty but clean. It is good for one night to sleep and shower but it is not a meeting place.

Dear Christian, The hostel is now run under new management and other guests reviews on this site and other online channels shows that Sydney Hotel is the place to meet and interact with other travellers. I hope we can host you again someday

Hagallile Hostel

Tiberias, Israel

You get what you pay. It was very cheap but also pretty dusty and no breakfast. There is hardly any security. The door to the balcony was broken and I was expected to leave the key for the room at the reception. This normally would not be a problem but there was not always somebody on duty and literally everybody from outside could have walked into the room and go trough my stuff since there aren't any lockers. On the other hand you have bed, shower, wifi and laundry at a very cheap price.