Location: USA,

Clink261

The location is perfect, right down the steet from Kings Cross, right in the center where you can easily walk to so many sights. That being said, there are no lockers in the rooms, no wifi, very thin and uncomfortable mattresses, and the room I was in didn't look like it had been cleaned in days; this may have been due to a long-term guest in the corner. On the bright side the kitchen and common room are very cool, and the pink-haired girl at the desk was very friendly and helpful.

The best hostel ever! Perfectly located, close to the metro, with an amazing staff. Lucie, the receptionist, is the best! An absolutely beautiful and friendly person! My debit card got retained by an ATM nearby my 3rd night, and it took a week to get back but she was there to help me out the whole time! Someone give that girl a raise. Romeo was also great fun in the weekly open mic! Also thanks to Latecia, Leo, Jodie, and Celia for being awesome all the time! Definitely would recommend you stay!

Hey there! Thanks for your great review! And thanks for being so awesome! We all had great fun around you! Hopefully you'll be back for a Coheed and Cambria show! Hope we'll see you soon you lovely guitar-playin' goodvibes-bringin' american boy! 'til next time! Your friends at St Christopher's

The staff was more concerned with running the bar than the hostel. That being said, the night barman was amazing and helpful, spent a few nights up talking to him. Fantastic guy, deserves a raise. The rest, not so much. A little outside the city center but directly next to the tube so that was no problem. Common room is public bar, hard beds but overall decent space, staff really kind of brought it down.

Barnacles Temple Bar House

Dublin, Ireland

As my first hostel experience, it was a really good one. Incredibly helpful staff 24 hours a day, really fun pub crawl, very central location which meant I spent very little getting around to interesting places. Small rooms with cramped bathrooms, but overall pretty comfortable. Common room was social and active, and I made quite a few friends with which I explored a lot of the awesome nightlife Dublin had to offer.