Location: Argentina, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

Great hostel, with an awesome bathroom and (by far) THE BEST HOSTEL BREAKFAST I have ever encounter. Good thing the had an elevator, cause I was on the 4th floor. The staff allowed my tired-stinky self to do an early check in so I could take a shower and a nap (for wich I was very thankful) Great bathrooms and beds, near the center and the Cavern.

• 28th Mar 2013

Astor Hyde Park

The hostel had no elevator and I was on the 4th floor. It is very uncomfortable to carry your luggage all over the stairs. The bed was good and the shower could have been better. The breakfast was OK (Bread, butter, jam and coffee or tea). Not suitable for families really, kinda a young vibe, staff was OK, helpfull. I probably wouldn't stay there again, just because it did not suit me, but if you're young and looking for partying all the time, it would be a decent choice.

• 22nd Mar 2013

Smart Place Paris

Paris, France

Good hostel all in all, but when I came the place was in the middle of a renovation. There was dust all over the place (tables, dishes, chairs, heads) ladders all over the place during the day obstructing the way. I understand that the bookings could not be cancelled but at least they should have warned the guests so in case someone with allergies could take it under consideration. The room was great, however. The bathroom as well (only one with a tub) but the kitchen was just horrible.

• 18th Mar 2013

360 Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

360 Barcelona was one of the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff made me feel welcomed as soon as I stepped inside. I had the worst experience getting there, it rained like crazy, all my luggage was wet and my temper was very delicate. Within 20 minutes I was laughing, sharing experiences and making friends! People are very friendly and respectful with your privacy and social skills. Staff would promote tours and pub crawlings. The best part of my trip, most definetly. Sabrina-

• 17th Mar 2013