Jugaadus' Eco Hostel

Amritsar, India

Just perfect. Is the kind of hostel every backpacker looks for :)

Mystic Jaisalmer

Jaisalmer, India

Nice location, the restaurant rooftop has delicious food and a very nice view to the fort. The owner is lovely, the rest of the staff is helpful as well and there are always people to chat with. Good place to stay in Jaisalmer overall.

Place to be in Udaipur. The rooftop is probably the best place in town to see the sunset over the lake. Excellent location and atmosphere. The staff is super helpful all the time. Loved it!

Anjali Homestay

Mumbai, India

Forget the awful reviews some people are writing about this place. They probably jut arrived in India and they have no idea what they are going to get here. Do not expect European standards. The rooms are clean, the bed sheets were smelling good, the crowd is cool and the toilets are clean as well. You can't use words like "disgusting" just because someone with dusty feet had a shower before. The location allows you to experience the Mumbai trains, which is a must. Good place to stay overall.

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Great place! The bar is very nice to meet new people and it is an awesome thing that they don't forbid you to take in your own alcohol - which happens in most of the hostels with bar. Everything else is just fine: great (and cheap) breakfast, nice rooms, super clean toilets and showers, nice staff... Totally, this is the place to stay in Budapest.

Panda Hostel

Krakow, Poland

It´s not a good place to go if you are travelling alone: the common area is not that big and you can´t really meet new people there. In the 6 bed female dorm, the shower was inside the room, so if you have to take a shower in the morning you will turn on the light and disturb who is sleeping. Breakfast is included but they "kindly aks you to clean the dishes after" - not nice. Th shower was not that clean and the tub drainer was obstructed by something. Nice pizza though!

Thanks for feedback. But we have to disagree about cleaning the dishes - it's normal practice in hostels.

If you are travelling alone, this is NOT an option. The also work as an hotel so you can only meet families, old people andkids on a school trip -.- Besides that, the location is good (really close to train station but far away from city center) and the facilities are excellent. I didn't like the staff though.

Thank You for your rating and your comment on our Hostel. Since our House is more likely a hotel than it is a Hostel, we apologize if you didn't feel treated as you expected and that you didn't get to meet people at your age or range of interest. We always recommend the Guest-Kitchen to meet with people from all over the planet, since this is the place thats always quite full of hostel-guests every night for dinner. Best greetings from Berlin. Your MEININGER Team

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

The matresses were a lit bit old, so they are not horizontal anymore. The emergency lights on the bedrooms are so intense that they light uo all the room, even during the night. But beside that, it is a nice place. The location is not that bad, if you think you can walk 20min to the city center.

Best place to stay in cologne. I had a great time there, the bar is a very nice place to meet other travelers which is great when you are traveling alone. The staff was friendly, the atmosphere is really nice, the rooms where good and the bathrooms clean. Plus, the kitchen saves you a lot of money and it is quite well equipped. I would stay there again! =)

...and all our staff at Meininger would be more than happy to welcome you here in cologne if you decide to do so! :) Thank you for your rating, we are very glad you enjoyd your stay!

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

It has a King's breakfast! Totally worth to wake up before 9h, go to take an excellent breakfast and, if you wish, go back to bed x) Now seriously, it has very nice facilities, the beds are great, the bed linen is soft (I think they are new) and everything was perfectly clean. The bear at the bar is a little bit to expensive so it's really not the place to hang out. The location is not the best one, but Luxembourg city is small and 25min walk are enough to get you to the other side of the city.

City Backpacker - Hostel Biber

Zurich, Switzerland

It was the cheapest one I found but still its too expensive. The location is awesome but beside that, the atmosphere is not so good as the common area is really small and everyone is just using their smartphones and laptops, there is no conversation at all and for a lone traveler, this is not what I aimed too. They dont have the bedlinen included, and for the price they charge per night this is outrageous.

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

It's the best hostel I've ever been at. I'm a girl traveling alone and it felt like home: the happy hour at the bar is incredible and the atmosphere is really, really GREAT. I met a lot of people there and for the two nights I stayed there I always had company to have a drink in the bar. I would stay there again a million times. And for 10€ a night it was not only the best hostel I have ever been at, but the cheapest one also. You CANNOT find anything better than this in Munich

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

I was travelling alone and I stayed in Patio for 3 nights. It was amazing: the staff was very nice, always with a smile and teh facilities have everything that you need: a commom room to chill-out, a pub to have a drink, computeres to skype back home and a nice patio too. The atmosphere was great, I met a lot of new people there. I would stay there again, for sure.