Lucky Lake Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This place has been a fantastic stay! as a matter of fact, if we could turn back in time, we would have booked the whole vacation there. Very relaxed, friendly, colorful and fun place. The owner is an awesome lady. Both of us will definitely come back.

• 20th Jul 2013
  • Israel

Apartment house Jager

Bohinj, Slovenia

I arrived with 2 friends to the small apartment we had reserved at the "Jager house". First of all- you can get there only by car! If you don't have a car- forget about it. We were welcome by the landlady who hardly spoke English. She couldn't make the check in, since there was NO ELECTRICITY. She communicated that they have electricity breaks on a daily basis. The view was amazing and the apartment nice, but the owners were not very nice.

The Millhouse

Bled, Slovenia

We - me and my 2 girlfriends- had a wonderful stay at the Millhouse. The villa is very beautiful, spacious and pleasant. Lots of green and rural atmosphere. And the highlight was the brilliant owners- lovely couple. Dora was so kind and sweet- she's truly special and makes you feel like home.If we ever go back to the area- it's gonna be only the Millhouse. Shelly (Israel)

• 16th Sep 2012