Location: Singapore,

FengHuang Old Town International Youth Hostel

Fenghuang-Phoenix County, China

Nice cosy hostel. Great location and great staff. Roi at the front desk was extremely helpful with lots of information, and always happy to help.

• 23rd Feb 2013

Mama Naxi`s Guesthouse

Lijiang, China

Amazing hostel, one of the best I stayed in in China. Great staff, extremely helpful. They can book plane, train and bus tickets for you with almost no service charge, and give great advice. A real cosy and homey atmosphere, great to meet fellow travellers, also the family style dinner is greta value and pretty amazing. The hostel itself is absolutely beautiful.

• 19th Feb 2013

Monkey Jane's Guesthouse

Yangshuo, China

Had a great time here, rooftop bar is great, only downside were the cold showers! But worth it to stay here and would definitely stay here again. They may charge a lot more for bookings made online than walk-ins, which isn't particularly fair...

• 12th Feb 2013

• 4th Feb 2013

Huangshan Pine Ridge Lodge

Huangshan, China

Such a great hostel, the staff were the most helpful staff we have encountered in China so far. They gave us advice on routes on the mountain, booked a room for us on the mountain top, and changed our bus tickets (we had bought bus tickets back from Tunxi instead of Tangkou). Perfect location and super clean. The complementary early morning breakfast was great and the staff were so kind; great lodge, will definitely return if I get the chance!

• 12th Nov 2012
  • Singapore

Loved my stay at this hostel, excellent location, 1 minute walk from the metro. The staff are helpful and friendly once you get chatting to them, and I felt very secure - there is always someone downstairs 24/7. Rooms are clean, and all have adjoining bathrooms and hairdryers. Made lots of friends, I would definitely recommend it, and would love to go back!

• 9th Nov 2012