Famous Crows

Lisbon, Portugal

Everything in this hostel was great, it was exceptionally clean and well kept. More like a home than a hostel :) The staff were super friendly and helpful!

• 15th Mar 2014

Faro, Portugal

On the night I stayed here, the staff made a delicious dinner and it was fun to eat with the other guests and staff. I had some questions about what to do in and around Faro as I had a full day to see the town, the staff were very knowledgeable and helpful and recommended some really nice places. I felt really relaxed and at ease in this beautiful hostel!

Faro, Portugal

It was so easy to talk to other guests in this hostel, everyone was so open and friendly. As I was on holiday here alone, it was the perfect place to stay. I found the hostel very clean and all the facilities were very adequate. The staff were very friendly and helpful in answering all my questions. As I was new to the Algarve and Faro, they were able to recommend some good restaurants and cool places to visit in and around Faro.

• 27th Sep 2013

Faro, Portugal

Great atmosphere, very welcoming staff whether you're travelling solo or with a group. The beds/matresses are so super comfy.

• 18th Sep 2012