• Germany, Female, 25-30
Famous Crows, Lisbon, Portugal
15th Mar 2014

Everything in this hostel was great, it was exceptionally clean and well kept. More like a home than a hostel :) The staff were super friendly and helpful!

• Spain, Female, 25-30
7th Mar 2014

On the night I stayed here, the staff made a delicious dinner and it was fun to eat with the other guests and staff. I had some questions about what to do in and around Faro as I had a full day to see the town, the staff were very knowledgeable and helpful and recommended some really nice places. I felt really relaxed and at ease in this beautiful hostel!

• Germany, Male, 25-30
27th Sep 2013

It was so easy to talk to other guests in this hostel, everyone was so open and friendly. As I was on holiday here alone, it was the perfect place to stay. I found the hostel very clean and all the facilities were very adequate. The staff were very friendly and helpful in answering all my questions. As I was new to the Algarve and Faro, they were able to recommend some good restaurants and cool places to visit in and around Faro.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
18th Sep 2012

Great atmosphere, very welcoming staff whether you're travelling solo or with a group. The beds/matresses are so super comfy.